Hilarious - Elevator ghost prank

how would they manage the risk on this? my first instinct would be to give the ghost a god almighty kick to the head to take it out... the poor child could be killed

Funny, somebody I know had the same thought when we were discussing.

Maybe it was all staged.

Or maybe people are less likely to attack a ghost if its a kid ghost!! :D

how would they manage the risk on this? my first instinct would be to give the ghost a god almighty kick to the head to take it out... the poor child could be killed

I'm wondering that too? What about heart attack?

Around here, a couple of mates of mine had a couple of dirtbikes stollen. They found out where the bikes were, the cops were too busy, so they got a car load of big blokes together, and went to the house to retreive their possesions. Well the son [teenager] who stole the bikes was there, along with his father. The father was completely innocent, and didn't know the stolen bikes were at the back of his shed. So they go round the back, there are the stolen dirtbikes, and the father drops dead on the ground from a massive heart attack:eek:. Probably from shock from finding out his son was a thief?

All a bit sad for everyone involved, and needed a bit of sorting out of things legally.

This sort of prank would be just the thing to set off a heart attack in the right person I'd have thought?

See ya's.

Back