Hints on suburbs with great cashflow positive prospects?

Hi sahi,
That is really great.Is it a new development? would you mind sharing the location?
what about the Capital growth in that area?

Regards
Velli

I prefer not to give an exact location at this stage. From memory, CG last year was 12%, i expect growth in line with the median Central Coast growth.

The house is several years old, not a new development.

I don't think that this yield is really special for the house + GF on the Central Coast; Alan showed us several other houses with even higher yield, this one suited us best...

Say Commonwealth bank shares are a house

200k property renting 290pw

RH, would you mind having a look at your figures for me please. $200k of CBA shares returning $290/week is an annual return of 7.54%.

Using the last two CBA divs of $1.20 and $1.15 I only get a return of 4.7% on todays price and 4.9% at their low last week. How did you come up with your figure?

Gools

Chasing a return like this are you:

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-unit-qld-north+rockhampton-106668159

Dare you to find a better return....

Woops

The above example trying to be sold
7/366 Rockonia Road, North Rockhampton, Qld 4701
$155,000
WOW!! Returning $380.00 per week
This 2 bedroom fully air-conditioned unit

and what's actually available to rent in the same complex

SECURE TOWN HOUSE
Within the Uni Lodge complex is this quality 3 bedroom townhouse fully furnished.
36/370 Rockonia Road, Lakes Creek, Qld 4701
$320 per week

http://www.realestate.com.au/property-townhouse-qld-lakes+creek-404698869

RH, would you mind having a look at your figures for me please. $200k of CBA shares returning $290/week is an annual return of 7.54%.

Using the last two CBA divs of $1.20 and $1.15 I only get a return of 4.7% on todays price and 4.9% at their low last week. How did you come up with your figure?

Gools

I cant remember what price i quoted at but i'll show u on my purchase price

$50.34 (this includes brokerage/purchasing costs)
Dividends Per share 2010: $2.60, DPS 2011: $3.00 (Source Morningstar)
Franking 100%

When you gross up the 2010 Divdend you get $3.714 ($2.60 / 0.7) so the yield is 7.37% and the 2011 Dividend is $4.28 so the yield on that is 8.51%

The 4.9% yield is not taking into consideration the franking credit which comes with the share.

Hope this helps

Regards,

RH

Elizabeth/Davoren Park

Hard to go past these suburbs if you want good yield. I have one for sale $155,000 and with the rates and the rent ($175wkly) you get it works out very nicely. PM if you want more infor. Cheers.

Hard to go past these suburbs if you want good yield. I have one for sale $155,000 and with the rates and the rent ($175wkly) you get it works out very nicely. PM if you want more infor. Cheers.

This was a thread for "suburbs with great cashflow positive prospects". Your property for sale is only showing a 5.8% rental yield (without allowing for a single day of vacancy) which is hardly anything like being cash flow neutral let alone cash flow positive :)

If you're looking for CF+ from day 1, consider house + GF setup. They are not easy to find, I used BA (Alan, Propertunity) and he found me one on the Central Coast, NSW.

Please pardon my ignorance, but what does the GF stand for in House + GF?

Thank you for clearing that up. I just didn't get how a house could come with a girlfriend and why those would be worth more. :)

Because a house (or a relationship) with a Positive GirlFriend (+GF) is always worth more than one with a Negative GirlFriend (-GF) :D

Back