Holiday accom in Merimbula and/or Canberra

We're looking at a family holiday during the Vic June/July school hols. We will go to Merimbula for a week(ish) then spend a few days in Canberra. Does anyone have holiday rentals available?

Approx dates: (yet to be confirmed)
Merimbula: June 29-July 7
Canberra: July 7-July 10 or 11

Post here or PM me if you don't want to give away too many details (not give away too many details for a holiday rental!? :p).

Thanks.

Hi Rob

I don't have a place available - but I stayed in a lovely place in Merimbula over the xmas break. It's called Robyn's nest.

Cheers

Jamie

Thanks, Jamie, appreciate the recommendation. Looks fantastic, but we will be looking for something a little more 'budget', especially with the 2 kids, as this is a family holiday and I will spend most of my time fishing!

Ahh fair enough.

It is a bit more expensive but good size accommodation for kids - that's why we book it.

There's also a good jetty for fishing :)

You could check out the Big 4 down by the beach - we stayed in a cabin there and it was amazing. We were able to whale watch from the lounge room :) You might be able to secure a booking given the time of year you're going.

How old are the kids?

Cheers

Jamie

Kids are 9 (going on 10) and 12. They like the fishing in fits and starts. I have spent quite a bit of time there, so know the area reasonably well. In-laws will be in Fishpen area at the same time, and not sure how close we really want to be. ;) We will be happy with a cabin, but thought I'd try the community here.

Back