Homeswest/Dept of Housing Suburb Ranking

Hi
Is there a website which lists the % of each WA suburb that contains department of housing? I was thinking ABS statistics will have this info but i cant find it.

Hi
Is there a website which lists the % of each WA suburb that contains department of housing? I was thinking ABS statistics will have this info but i cant find it.

I phoned Dept of Housing some years ago regarding this and they told me they do not provide this information to the public.

I would suggest that you find out what building company that fixes and cleans these DOH properties, they may be able to give you a list of properties that they know of. I sub contract for a contractor who has the DOH contract where I live and I have compiled a list of where all the DOH properties are up here.
Just another way to go about it

Actually I should rephrase this, Dept Housing was able to provide % of State Housing for a specific area I mentioned, however I was actually after specific Streets which were owned by Dept of Housing which they would not provide, at the time Government was selling these off, using Satterley.

Dept of Housing WA use this company when selling/actioning State housing sites/houses.

Thanks

You can find specific streets using PriceFinder or RPData by entering an advanced search for owner= "Dept of Housing" or similar term and the suburb. Then just export and plot on google maps. But I have the subscription where the names are all hidden.

Actually I should rephrase this, Dept Housing was able to provide % of State Housing for a specific area I mentioned, however I was actually after specific Streets which were owned by Dept of Housing which they would not provide, at the time Government was selling these off, using Satterley.

Dept of Housing WA use this company when selling/actioning State housing sites/houses.

They use a few, this mob too.
http://www.realestate.com.au/property-residential+land-wa-white+gum+valley-201122683
Satterley tend to get a lot of the NOR ones, (plenty of balga/westminster sites)

Thanks

You can find specific streets using PriceFinder or RPData by entering an advanced search for owner= "Dept of Housing" or similar term and the suburb. Then just export and plot on google maps. But I have the subscription where the names are all hidden.
Just tried looking for this and it appears i don't have the name search function on my PF, *******s.

Answer = Pricefinder :)
it has owners break down + Suburb by suburb break down.
Wasn't aware PF did it, just tested it on a suburb and there we go :p
eT3fmXR.jpg

Back