House Alarm

I recently purchased a house that has a alarm system.

How do i disable it lol.

I unplugged the power adapter to the main box but it started to beep after a few hours :rolleyes:

Anyone have any ideas? :D

I had an alarm in the property I sold, the agents were incapable of putting in a pin number and kept setting it off so potential buyers were viewing the property with the deafening alarm. :mad: To stop it, I just pulled the power out, and yes it beeped for a while, can't remember how long, maybe a few days but eventually went flat and shut up.

I had an alarm in the property I sold, the agents were incapable of putting in a pin number and kept setting it off so potential buyers were viewing the property with the deafening alarm. :mad: To stop it, I just pulled the power out, and yes it beeped for a while, can't remember how long, maybe a few days but eventually went flat and shut up.

Ah ok good :)

I want to keep the system but would like to turn it off for the moment :p

If it is a back to base alarm system (which it doesn't sound like it is) then you would ring them and find out how to do it.

If it is a stand alone system, wouldn't it have a brand name, so you could call the company who supplied it and/or google it?

Back