'House and Land' Package

Morning all,

Looking at sealing a deal on a 'house and land' package. Now why I say house and land package is that apparently I buy the land first and then sign a building contract.

Now long story short. I originally wanted another lot, but it was sold and now I am looking at buying another lot. The original lot had a dual living residence in which the builder/developer would conduct the town planning. I do not know if the new lot will receive the same permission, as its a percentage within the development. Additionally, the original 'house and land' package the house was being built for $289k.

My question is how should I go about ensuring that I can the dual living and the same price build on the new lot.

Is it as simple as getting the builder/developer to write to me and promise the same price/planning?

Thanks in advance.

You put it in your offer to purchase (ie the contract) and if they sign then they will do it.

Be very sure about what you require them to do to get the same deal. If you have the contract papers from the other deal you may be able to use those.

Back