House for removal

Hi all
Not sure if this is the right forum, as I'm not really selling anything....
Anyway, my mum and stepdad are moving out of their house shortly to make way for a 2 unit development on their block. So their 3 br WB house is going to get knocked down. It's in good condition, and it would be quite feasible for someone to transport it elsewhere and use it.
I don't have any land to move it to right now, so I thought I'd post on the forum and see if anyone here might want it, or even bits out of it.
It's in Mount Waverley, Melbourne.

I've got the same available in Sydney, but only if Mount Waverley is too far to deliver :D

1974 3 bed Hardyplank. Sound but needs new kitchen, bathroom and paint.

If this isn't THE BEST site then I don't know what.

Houses, houses...get your houses <wishga runs up and down street ringing bell like Harry Secome in 'Oliver'>

Lissy said:
Hi all
Not sure if this is the right forum, as I'm not really selling anything....
Anyway, my mum and stepdad are moving out of their house shortly to make way for a 2 unit development on their block. So their 3 br WB house is going to get knocked down. It's in good condition, and it would be quite feasible for someone to transport it elsewhere and use it.
I don't have any land to move it to right now, so I thought I'd post on the forum and see if anyone here might want it, or even bits out of it.
It's in Mount Waverley, Melbourne.

Hmmm, Hi Lizzy,
I actually have a block of land that it could go on, but that hasn't been high on my agenda at present, will think about it. When does it have to be removed by???

Bye

Hi Bill
Probably in the next month.
A removal company did look at it (my sister was going to put it on her block of land at Kilcunda, but they couldn't get across a vital bridge) and it would need to be shifted in 3 parts.

Back