House & Land Package for rent?

As for buying a land and house package to rent it out, what do you need to do for landscaping? Or just ask the building to fill it up with cement?

Probably depends on the location and character of surrounding properties, but I'd think low-maintenance lawn and hardy (ie. drought proof) shrubs.

Regards, Gary

As for buying a land and house package to rent it out, what do you need to do for landscaping? Or just ask the building to fill it up with cement?

You are going to ask the builder to fill what up with cement? The garden or the whole yard? :eek: Surely you're not serious? :rolleyes:

can i put my name down as a future tenant? sounds great, will u also paint the concrete green so it "looks like" grass as was the fashion with the greeks in melb in the 70-80's? and will u provide a hose to wash it down?

a bit sick/tired of doing the garden, low maintenance, and drought proof scrubs, how much would it cost for someone to do this? hmmmmm,

We are going to do it ourselves. Red woodchip (lots of woodchip ;) ) a few shrubs dought tolerant plants and maybe a couple of pavers. Simple, easy maintaince, cheap and looks good when done.

Back