How are you finding realestate.com now ?

Pleased to say , I'm not sure if they've offloaded some ads but it's seems a bit easier on the eye now and much faster . Seems to be saving a lot better too.

From what I can tell though it's still only doing what is it , 20 p/page , that's bloody irritating and wastes a lot of time , unless I've missed the setting .

Cheers

I'd prefer if there was the option to search a wider area, eg 'eastern suburbs' as opposed to choosing a few of those suburbs and clicking the 'surrounds' button.

I agree, it's improved a little.

I wrote in to complain about not being able to do the search for just one bedroom (as opposed to 1+) and got a stock-standard answer which basically said nothing.

I'm only browsing at the moment and it's not too bad. My opinion may change when we start hunting for IP2 (hopefully soon).

Still slow, have to wait for the map to load before you can change the order of the listings. The bedroom issue with the + as mentioned, doesn't show (as far as I can tell) distance to main city like it used to (handy when you are searching in new areas instead of having to open up a whereis.com map with it). Still has bugs, noticed the last day or two that when you click to go to the next page it keeps coming up with an error (maybe that's just me?). I'm sure there are other things that still annnoy me, but I forget. Maybe I'm just becoming a 'grumpy old woman'. :(

Did I mention it's still slow? :mad:

Nope, bring back the quick simple one they had before I'm afraid. I'm using Domain a lot more than I used to now. :p

Pleased to say , I'm not sure if they've offloaded some ads but it's seems a bit easier on the eye now and much faster . Seems to be saving a lot better too.

From what I can tell though it's still only doing what is it , 20 p/page , that's bloody irritating and wastes a lot of time , unless I've missed the setting .

Cheers

It's still slow.

Unusable!!

I've started using Domain as RE.com is so crap now. Takes forever to do a simple search such as two or three suburbs, less than $600K, 3bed, 2 bath, >500m2 land, houses only, sorted by price ascending.

Wouldn't think that was too hard but after half an hour I gave up.

Rubbish!!

Cheers,
Michael

I've adapted, but also use domain alot now.

Does anyone else have problems with saving properties. They seem to disappear randomly, which is bloody annoying.

Thought their proposed increased price for 30 day Feature Property going from $115 to $186 in August a little (or a lot) steep.:(

I am not happy with RE.com either.
can't search for blocks of units now and yes the 1+ thing is very annoying too.
I wonder why they changed it, "If it aint broke, don't fix it"
I too have been looking on Domain.
I hope RE.com read thsi forum and see how much business they are loosing by there silly changes :rolleyes:

Is it a setting on my computer or is everyone having trouble with floorplans? It's been a problem for me for a while now, and assumed it was a bug that would be fixed but is still an issue. Whenever a property has a floor plan, when going through the images in the larger size, the floorplan often comes up too large for the screen and goes off the page. I can't move around to see the rest of it, so the only way to view the floorplan is in the small image without clicking on it to make it bigger. Is starting to get annoying now. :mad:

Is it a setting on my computer or is everyone having trouble with floorplans? It's been a problem for me for a while now, and assumed it was a bug that would be fixed but is still an issue. Whenever a property has a floor plan, when going through the images in the larger size, the floorplan often comes up too large for the screen and goes off the page. I can't move around to see the rest of it, so the only way to view the floorplan is in the small image without clicking on it to make it bigger. Is starting to get annoying now. :mad:

Biggles, you're not alone there. I can't move them around or zoom them so I think you are doing better than me :)
No matter what I do it just stays where it is and therefore I can't see the bottom half of the picture, as the band of thumbnails covers it.

Spend far more time on Domain nowadays.

Back