How are your areas moving right now ?

How are your areas, investment or home wise traveling right now ? Any increase/decreases in market movement , price ranges ?

No real clue. We have no intention of selling, so take no notice of this data.

We are flat out trying to spend the excess cashflow....haven't got time to see what the box is worth. We've got both arms wide open trying to catch the cash as it's flung off the box.

If you choose your start point sneakily, our area has gone up almost 60% in 5 months - the median has more than doubled. How do you work these stats?

Stats can tell anything. Basically it just means all the crap, cheap houses sold at the end of the FHOG boost and now the generic < 5yo 4x2's are selling.

And someone is advertising a ROOM to rent for $175pw. Not a house, one lousy room! So much for being told my house was worth ~$200pw to rent by a PM ...

Yay for boom areas.

Central Canberra, very hot right now, and I'm wondering just how much further it can really go.

I think all of Canberra is still pretty hot - I've been keeping an eye on the Tuggeranong area and properties are still getting snapped up very quickly (especially around the lower end $400k market).

No real clue. We have no intention of selling, so take no notice of this data.

We are flat out trying to spend the excess cashflow....haven't got time to see what the box is worth. We've got both arms wide open trying to catch the cash as it's flung off the box.

Gee what a nice problem to have Dazz, so it's your shout right !

Cheers

Back