HOW catch up 9th January 2014

Mods if this isnt allowed here then feel free to remove. We have a lot of clients from Somersoft so thought it would be a good additional medium to let people know of our new yearly client meetups.

As you know House of Wealth has been virtual for almost 8 months now and we thought it would be a good idea for us to have a yearly meetup. The first one is planned for Thursday 9th January 2014 at 6pm.

We havent decided on a pub as yet and would love suggestions. Myself, James and Terry Waugh will all be there along with many of the somersoft gang. Even if you arent a client would love to have you there.

We will be covering the hire fee but drinks and food will be paid individually. We arent that rich haha.

Anyway let us know your suggestions and hope to see you all there.

Geoff

Haha good point. Meeting will be in melbourne as that seems to be the preferred city for many of the clients.

Virtual drinks and dinner would be interesting. Guess we could all sit at home with a home cooked meal and chat on skype. Wouldnt be as fun though.

Geoff

Haha good point. Meeting will be in melbourne as that seems to be the preferred city for many of the clients.

Virtual drinks and dinner would be interesting. Guess we could all sit at home with a home cooked meal and chat on skype. Wouldnt be as fun though.

I would like virtual hangovers

In 2015 (lol mentioning it already) make it closer to start of January so that it still fits within my annual leave and I'll be over :)

Geoff

We have changed the date to Easter as everyone seemed to say that this was the worst time of year for most people being away, etc.

So April it is now. Dave will give you some time to prepare now :p

Back