How do I find the owner? Bad real estate

I have been looking at a property up on the Central Coast for a few weeks now.
I like one particular area as I found out many secret things .

But it seems the Real EstTe agents in this particular area also may know what I know and in particular about certain street/road so they are either buying up this road and not helping me to buy .

I want to find the owner of a property, I went there a few times only to have the neighbours one who had a truck opposite practically fastly run over to me and the guy in next door who I must say we're friendly but they came out to ask if they could help me as I walked around the backyard of the house but they said they didn't have any contact details to the owner and it was a deceased estate.then kept following me around and I asked them if they were aware of what I knew .
Not sure if they know who the owners are or were but not telling me but I offered my number only to see the neighbour not interested and I'm thinking he may also be planning to buy it himself?
The yard was very very wet and I knew there had been storms but My shoes and socks were wet from walking in this yard.i told this to the real estate lady who I called after who was sarcastic to me and called me "we have had a lt of rain sweetheart" which I thought was not professional but maybe me feel like a fool then I took a instant dislike to her but my motivation was for her to steal the property from the arrogant local agent and sell it to me only Then the stupid lady to go out there and give me a very higher price than the original real estate agent who has the listing already at a lower price !!

I'm good at reading people and they knew it but in other meanings about the potential of this site and they said this particular place will increase in approx 4 years but they didn't know what I know nor would I tell them just get information from them.

So I know it's on the market but I believe the Real Estate has there fingers in the pie and is refusing to sell it ? Maybe they are racist towards me?
I did contact other real estate agents n the area most did not return my call but tried to sway me in other properties and then one lady said she will try to get me the property I want then seemed to not understand me and went out to the property herself and then texted me a bigger figure asking me how it got re zoning and what I'm planning then called me rude and hung up !

I phoned her back on my home phone to abuse her and tell her I am the buyer and should I have to pay her more to steal Off another agent

I want to contact the owner directly, I don't want to pay a Lawyer to do this how can I find who the owner is and a number. And quickly asap .
Can anyone let me ASAP as I have 2 days off work this week and will try this week again.

Last edited:
Just search for it online and it'll give you the appropriate dept for your state.

How many times have you tried contacting the REA though? Do they simply not answer your calls at all or have they told you things you don't want to hear? There may be more things you can try depending on what you've tried so far.

This thread/original post is hilarious in so may ways ;)

But seriously, if it is a deceased estate it you are not going to be able to contact the owners even if you get their details.... unless a clairvoyant! You would need to contact the executor or the beneficiaries. I know nothing of probate but assume there is some search you could do in this respect if probate involved.

But the REA has all these details :D. You might have to change your approach ....or ask for a contract ;)

I don't think they would be racist. What did they say towards you that makes you think they were racist. What nationality are you?

Why don't you get a friend of yours to inquire about the property and see if they get the same price figure as you got.

Best to deal with the agent and keep it to purchasing the property - forget the wet grass for now, you don't even have an offer to negotiate on.

I did an open inspection a few weeks ago, as I was standing at the door showing people through, this old man runs from across the road, reluctantly gave me his name and number and then starts complaining about everything.

"excuse me - can you show me where the ducted air conditioning is" - I pointed to the split system in the wall. "that's IT! at this price!!!"

"excuse me - where is the second living area" - there wasn't one.

"this house is overpriced"

I just let him vent and did not entertain or argue against anything.
at the end, I just said - will you be putting in an offer"?

I'm gonna have to think about it, he said but definately not worth what you are asking! what is it worth? I asked " I don't know - then he went on with the list of things wrong LOL"

Next person comes up to me at the door - hands me a letter of offer at above asking price and asks if we would manage is as he was buying it as an investment. Next day - another offer even higher.

we used the 2 genuine offers as negotiation.
The whinging old man (and every one else) got a call to see whether he could put an offer in that day - he didnt!
House SOLD!

The agent is looking for a purchaser - nothing else.

I know the owners last name because I went through the mailbox but I could feel more than one hundred eyes on me as I did this.
Looking over my shoulder I saw a man opposite house with a caravan in his front yard just staring straight at me, and another guy on the right side neighbour house leaning on his balcony looking straight into my eyes pratically.

I parked my car up near the doctors surgery so only walked up the road but after I looked back to see a Police wagon driving down that road and I'm not 100% sure but maybe stopped outside the house I was looking in the mail.
Someone like that caravan guy had called them I don't know but when things get difficult I don't give up on challenges.
My concern is dogs in this area as I cannot be near dogs but I would not live here as I do not like the amount of nosey neighbours.

So I know the last name of the deceased estate , I will try again this week as I have Tuesday and Wednesday off work but it's gets tedious driving there even know this week I will take a Asian student up to the Central Coast as its his first time and he will pay half for my fuel.

I phoned her back on my home phone to abuse her and tell her I am the buyer and should I have to pay her more to steal Off another agent

There's your problem. People want to do business with people they like and respect. They also make a point of making life difficult for people they don't like.

And your not the buyer until you buy the property, until then you are just one of many potential buyers.

I think you need to consider a different approach to how you deal with people which will in turn lead to more success.

Good luck

Starofdavid ? what a strange and long post. Not sure why you mentioned your wet socks.

If you want to know the owner?s name then do a title search. LPI costs about $14 and you get it instantly. But it won?t give you their contact details or address etc. If it is a deceased estate then the legal owner will be either the deceased or the executor/administrator of the estate. You may not want to part with $14 so you could get a contract of sale from the selling agent and then try to bypass them and cheat them out of their commission.

You don?t appear good at reading people as otherwise you would not have mentioned your socks to a real estate agent.

I know the owners last name because I went through the mailbox but I could feel more than one hundred eyes on me as I did this.

This is among other things illegal and perhaps why the police turned up.

You seem to be looking everywhere for where the problem lies. You have been admittedly rude, abused people and broken the law. I think it is time to sit down and reconsider your approach.

This is among other things illegal and perhaps why the police turned up.

You seem to be looking everywhere for where the problem lies. You have been admittedly rude, abused people and broken the law. I think it is time to sit down and reconsider your approach.

More like needs to sit down in front of mirror and sip on a cup of reality.

pinkboy

"I will take a Asian student up to the Central Coast as its his first time and he will pay half for my fuel."

"I know the owners last name because I went through the mailbox but I could feel more than one hundred eyes on me as I did this."

hahahahahaahah mate you cannot actually be serious, how would you feel if you saw someone looking through your neighbours mail , walking around the backyard!

:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

The reason I mention my socks was because I walked under the double carport into mud and slush !!! The ground was very wet !! There was puddles of water etc along with a air smell throughout this area.
Another thing which I am asking about is no footpaths and walking was uncomfortable .

It did damage my shoes and socks which was very uncomfortable , I did tell her I come from the city of Sydney so I found this uncomfortable only for her to be sarcastic with calling me dear or sweetheart after she tell me a lot of rain is passing through that area.,that was all .
It seems I am a inconvenience to these agents and they want me to go away and I told her of my goal unfortunately and she then said re zoning she wasn't aware it had been approved many years before but of course she knew .and was surprised I knew what she was thinking.

I didn't tell her this street would soon be a major road with development because I just wanted her to do one thing and sell it so I was yes a bit arrogant to her but anyway..but after ringing her mobile so many times she then shouts " why you so interested in this particular property anyway ? Why ?
Then I have to answer but then I don't want to tell her so I tell her "that's not your business, just get me the property and sell it to me !

I will have to do some planning this week in regard to finding out who the owner or owner is because this is just dragging on.
I plan to build 2 units on this block once I get it ... It has a 2 bedroom house on it at the moment, my concern is telling toooooo much to these real estate agents about what I'm planning to do or what developments are going to happen as I know someone who knows someone in the Council who is local up there just I start hitting a brick wall with laziness from people who I guess just want a monday to Friday job from these agents and are not willing to listen to me, but so frustrating to get to this stage and hit a brick wall...because I don't have a lot of time to do this.
I need a link to the site where I pay the $14 thank you

Last edited:
Buying real estate is a big investment, you really need to make an effort yourself to find out about things, this forum is helpful but you need to help yourself first.

It took me one search and one minutes reading to find this

<<Who is the owner?

To find out who the owner of a property is, you can make a search of the records of the centralised land title registry called Land and Property Information (LPI). A fee applies. The search can be made in person, by telephone or online:
Address: 1 Prince Albert Road, Queens Square, Sydney, Tel: 1300 052 637

The search will also show the name of anyone else with a registered interest in the property (such as a mortgage or lease) and details of any restrictions, such as a caveat (see below). If there are multiple owners it will show whether the owners are joint tenants or tenants in common.

The local council will also have a record of the owner as a ratepayer.>>

link: http://www.legalanswers.sl.nsw.gov.au/guides/neighbours/property_rights.html

In the time that it took to type your post you could have found it and applied online for the details.

It may also interest you to learn that tampering with other peoples mail box is against the law

http://www.criminallaw.com.au/blog/...es-for-tampering-with-mail-in-australia/15065

Perhaps you need to spend a bit more time researching before making a big commitment :)

Back