How do I find the owner? Bad real estate

No motels closer to where you both live?

Thanks Macca for the link I appreciate that.

I'm not sure what you mean by motel comment?
I live in the City it takes 90 minutes to travel to where I want to start buying several IP .
I'm not going to start paying a motel to stay there overnight.

And yes my post is real. My parents particularly my Mother brought me up to be independent.
And that means been confident and pushy at times.
I do things when I see opportunity and that means others who feel threatened will try to stop me and then most give up.
Some examples of that we're an insurance company who kept refusing my claim after I slipped in a supermarket damaging my back.
Most people would give up after the insurance company made your life difficult refusing your claim etc, I didnt , oh yes they fine everything in their power to get me to drop the claim,I kept persevering then they settled with me.its called resilience.

I conduct my workplace as a 'business ' even though I'm a employee on wages.
To give you an example my job is mostly Monday To Friday but occasionally weekends at double the rates , I noticed another employee had a Sunday rostered on her roster.
I know this is double time, double rates, without anyone knowing I offered her money to swap the Sunday shift and give it to me, that's business and thinking ahead.

And yes my post is real. My parents particularly my Mother brought me up to be independent.
And that means been confident and pushy at times.
I do things when I see opportunity and that means others who feel threatened will try to stop me and then most give up.

On the other hand.....

Here's me ..live in Sydney... 45yo male single..Government full time job . Earn 60,000 year before tax
Own outright apartment that I live in worth approx $320-340k
Cash in bank-- about 10k... Superannuation 100k

What opportunities have you 'done' in the past? Don't look like they panned out.

Sounds like your confident and pushy approach is not giving you the desired results based on those figures. Have you considered that your approach is keeping other people and success well out of your reach? Rather than pushing harder, try some self reflection perhaps.

The reason I mention my socks was because I walked under the double carport into mud and slush !!! The ground was very wet !! There was puddles of water etc along with a air smell throughout this area.
Another thing which I am asking about is no footpaths and walking was uncomfortable .

When you finally have an offer accepted you might be able to negotiate money off the price to get your socks dry cleaned :cool:

Something not right here.

How much are you expecting to pay for this property ????
Land value in the area is between 150-200

I think someone is telling you porkies .
I have lived in this area 40 years and some of your posts about what you
have heard is going to happen to the area is not correct or maybe 20 years away.

I can't see how Queens road will be opened up (set of lights in next street parallel to get onto to hwy).
They would only add lights at the intersections of Beronai or Colongra which is open to both sides of Pacific hwy.
Major development in Queens road , can't see it.

Don't be silly 20 years ! Have you see how many Asians are moving up there ?
Go to all the business in your area supermarket , fish n chip shop on the highway.

By the way I can't give you info on development applications just someone I know who was with a Eddie told me I think his name was Eddie O and another one with name Rose, they seem to be cashed up ready to bring that area into modern times.

If you people hadn't been against the development of The Entrance all those years ago it would of been another Gold Coast by now but too many do gooders got in the way especially at Towwoon Bay in the 90's where you stopped all that development which would of made your area up there expensive.

20 years ! ??? Put it down to less than 10', mark my words.
Go there at the end of Queens rd and look at that driveway leading to the lake.

Don't be silly 20 years ! Have you see how many Asians are moving there ?
Go to all the business in your area

By the way I can't give you info on development applications just someone I know who was with a Eddie told me I think his name was Eddie O and another one with name Rose, that's all I'm saying.

20 years ! ??? Put it down to less than 10', mark my words.
Go there at the end of Queens rd and look at that driveway leading to the lake.

Oh I see that must be Eddie Obeid ????
My time finishes here.

This just gets better and better, and 45yo (must have edited that out of orig post). I was thinking 15yo, but then realised he must have been at least 17 to have a drivers licence. Seriously, he should be more worried about a padded wagon than a paddy wagon coming down the road looking for him. Nurse!!

But as I mentioned in post #5 get a copy of the contract - to get the solicitors and owners details. End of story, problem solved!!! If you have ****** off the agents get a friend to phone and ask for it.

You may be right Terry, someone is taking the **** out of us and having a good laugh. Very funny guy/girl!

I really am glad that times are changing and people especially up there on the Northern part of the NSW Central Coast are once again letting development happen and not sit idle and let things past them by.

The do gooders stopped many developments happening but most of them have died off or gone and now many peoples are thinking far differently and WANT change and development, it's only those old seniors who don't want it .

Mark my words times are changing up there on the Northern part of the Central Coast and you can't stop it.
You all it seems even tried to stop the shopping centre being built up at Lake Munmorah on the highway with your many signatures but people are much better thinking now .
Next will come the cinema , then the foreshore at Lake Munmorah, restaurants resort etc.

The demographics of this area is changing .

You honestly think it's not going to change? You can't say that, it's going to be impossible.
Where is your evidence it's not changing? It has been hasn't it?
So I'm right aren't I ? Those streets with no footpaths hurting feet will be replaced with footpaths. Wait for the development news soon .

I want to give you one hint, as these gated over 55 community compAnys owned by Rose continue to buy up land in Lake Munmorah there will be a shortage of real free houses and they will increase in value because you have to be crazy to live in these strata titled gated communities!
Which leave free houses on the outside of these gated communities going up in price as Rose buys all the land.
Hint.. Elizabeth bay road I think it's called ... The lands on the left side .All going to gated or retirement community soon.

Then you will be priced out.

ok we can close this thread now it seem you are not appreciating me !
I try to be nice And give information I really do but when I'm not appreciated I will stop and maybe go out to a cafe and not take my iPad !! Then you will get no information from me !

It's raining in the city and I'm bored today but I might meet a friend at about 6pm anyway but if your not appreciative then not say anything ok ?
I do my best that's all I can do, there is no need to be nasty to me because I am just helping everyone but I'm up against a brick wall myself .

ok we can close this thread now it seem you are not appreciating me !
I try to be nice And give information I really do but when I'm not appreciated I will stop and maybe go out to a cafe and not take my iPad !! Then you will get no information from me !

It's raining in the city and I'm bored today but I might meet a friend at about 6pm anyway but if your not appreciative then not say anything ok ?
I do my best that's all I can do, there is no need to be nasty to me because I am just helping everyone but I'm up against a brick wall myself .

There is nothing to appreciate. You're talking garbage.

pinkboy

Your saying that we have no evidence of it not changing but I put it to you that where is your evidence that all this stuff is going to happen. Yea sure everyone knows of the new woolworths because you can see it but everything else you say is just speculation.

How come none of the residents have heard of any major developments happening or real estate agents for that matter.

I call bs

Right that's it ! I'm going out now to a Cafe and not taking my iPad !
I have 24 hour cafes just 1 minute away far better with no water and mud puddles same as you have up there in Lake Munmoron And don't expect any more information on Lake Munmoron your old fishing village which you want to keep the same as a 109 years ago , u just can't believe or want anyone to change it.
Sorry a lot of Asian people are moving in and things are changing.

Wet puddles of water mud and no footpaths and you want to keep it the same?
Dogs barking ! Cars speeding down small roads.
Times are changing there soon, I not care if you don't believe me simply because you can't imagine change .
It's happening and will happen I'm sorry.
im very very sure if you read your councillor wife chinese

Right that it ! I'm going out now to a Cafe and not taking my iPad ! And don't expect any more information on Lake Munmorah your old fishing village which you want to keep the same as a 109 years ago , u just can't believe or want anyone to change it.
Sorry young people are moving in and things are changing

And the toys get thrown from the cot.

pinkboy

toys-out-of-co.jpg

Right that's it ! I'm going out now to a Cafe and not taking my iPad !
I have 24 hour cafes just 1 minute away far better with no water and mud puddles same as you have up there in Lake Munmoron And don't expect any more information on Lake Munmoron your old fishing village which you want to keep the same as a 109 years ago , u just can't believe or want anyone to change it.
Sorry a lot of Asian people are moving in and things are changing.

Wet puddles of water mud and no footpaths and you want to keep it the same?
Dogs barking ! Cars speeding down small roads.
Times are changing there soon, I not care if you don't believe me simply because you can't imagine change .
It's happening and will happen I'm sorry.

Don't leave the forum SOD, some of us do really appreciate you. There's not much to laugh about in good 'ol Kununurra but you've certainly brightened my mood today. GO Lake Munmoron!

Back