How do I find the owner? Bad real estate

I was going to say he was taking his bat and ball and going home, but throwing the toys out of the cot is so much closer the mark. Looney Tunes!!!

Don't leave the forum SOD, some of us do really appreciate you. There's not much to laugh about in good 'ol Kununurra but you've certainly brightened my mood today. GO Lake Munmoron!

Ahhh, love the top end in winter - not long to go! Spent months between The Pilbara and Kunnanurra and twice along the GRR in 2000. Never roughed it so much and been so relaxed and happy. The Kimberley is my favourite part of Australia. Loved looking out over the lagoon at sunset from Kimberleyland Caravan Park when camped there. Do you still have that alien air force of bats covering the sky for 20 minutes at sunset each day.

I really am glad that times are changing and people especially up there on the Northern part of the NSW Central Coast are once again letting development happen and not sit idle and let things past them by.

The do gooders stopped many developments happening but most of them have died off or gone and now many peoples are thinking far differently and WANT change and development, it's only those old seniors who don't want it .

Mark my words times are changing up there on the Northern part of the Central Coast and you can't stop it.
You all it seems even tried to stop the shopping centre being built up at Lake Munmorah on the highway with your many signatures but people are much better thinking now .
Next will come the cinema , then the foreshore at Lake Munmorah, restaurants resort etc.

The demographics of this area is changing .

You honestly think it's not going to change? You can't say that, it's going to be impossible.
Where is your evidence it's not changing? It has been hasn't it?
So I'm right aren't I ? Those streets with no footpaths hurting feet will be replaced with footpaths. Wait for the development news soon .

I want to give you one hint, as these gated over 55 community compAnys owned by Rose continue to buy up land in Lake Munmorah there will be a shortage of real free houses and they will increase in value because you have to be crazy to live in these strata titled gated communities!
Which leave free houses on the outside of these gated communities going up in price as Rose buys all the land.
Hint.. Elizabeth bay road I think it's called ... The lands on the left side .All going to gated or retirement community soon.

Then you will be priced out.

Ok I said I was out of here but must correct a few mistakes.

I think you will find residents were not out to stop the Wollies development but
make them commit to the DA they had in place originally and not change it
halfway through with a 96r change of application.
As for Rose corp the Gwandalan Community had objected to their development
until infrastructure was put in place earlier than the councils own plans,
Rose corp wanted it sooner than council could afford.

Elizabeth Bay Dr , or Lizzy bay drive as the locals refer to it , you do realise
all the private homes on the left are only one level block backing onto National
Park so not much land to develop if its purchased.

And you do realise the only gated community on Lizzy Bay Drive is not an over
55's complex but anyone can buy or rent here.

As for resorts on Lake Munmorah again you do realise it only has an overall
average lake depth of half a metre.
If your up here again walk out into the lake at Lizzy Bay, you will be able
to walk a couple hundred metres out and still only up to your waist.

As for resorts on Lake Munmorah again you do realise it only has an overall
average lake depth of half a metre.
If your up here again walk out into the lake at Lizzy Bay, you will be able
to walk a couple hundred metres out and still only up to your waist.

But then he'll get his socks wet again?

Possibly the wet socks are relevant as they may have caused the supermarket slip?

As for the rest of the story I have an image of Austin Powers tip toeing around the place with the theme from Mission Impossible playing.

Respek Yo!

I was thinking the compo claim might have been a setup so he could get enough money out of them so he could have a deposit for the ip in lake munmorah. :D

I was going to say he was taking his bat and ball and going home, but throwing the toys out of the cot is so much closer the mark. Looney Tunes!!!

Ahhh, love the top end in winter - not long to go! Spent months between The Pilbara and Kunnanurra and twice along the GRR in 2000. Never roughed it so much and been so relaxed and happy. The Kimberley is my favourite part of Australia. Loved looking out over the lagoon at sunset from Kimberleyland Caravan Park when camped there. Do you still have that alien air force of bats covering the sky for 20 minutes at sunset each day.

Hey Beachside, the bats are still here. You're right, it's amazing here, unique. :)

One realistice reply .

SOD , the main driver on the Central Coast is Sydney . People buy on the CC because they can't afford Sydney , or they want something quitter and more affordable near the water .

There is a lot of undeveloped land between Sydney an lake munmorah , which is closer to Sydney and probably nicer than lake munmorah .

I would expect lake munmorah to move up with everything else on the central coast , but I wouldn't expect it to outperform other areas . The only reason it would give an overperformance compared to other areas would be if it was the last place to move .

I've been going to the places on the central coast for 38 years . A friends family had a weekender on the beach at Kilcare . We've had many holidays there and in the last cycle spent quiet a lot of time looking at properties to invest in from waterfront blocks to development sites .

Over that time I've heard so many stories about planned developments . Sydney's second airport , fast trains etc that would revolutionise the area.
The only two I've seen happen are the mantra resort and caves beach house , but those are close to Sydney and Newcastle , in prime geographical areas .

The central Coast will change but the 20-30 year time frame is more in line .

Your posts indicate you have very little insight into how to deal with other people . Almost everyone on this thread is picking up on that .

If you have a problem dealing with agents the problem is not them. It's you . Places like the central coast are slower thN Sydney and people don't jump at your wish .

If you want to buy in places like that , then you need to work out how to change , otherwise you will just find it continually frustrating . Reality is you need a mentor that you can follow around and see how they do it , or some serious counselling .

Cliff

Ok I am not understanding something here. Is the house he wants for sale with another agent but he doesn't want to buy through that agent? He was talking about getting his agent (the rude one) to steal the sale from another agent?
If he wants it so badly, and it is such an amazing deal, why hasn't he just gone to the agent with the listing and buy the fr1gging thing???
But great thread, I have coffee all over my keyboard......maybe I should sue.....

Back