How do you hang your toilet roll? Paper facing in or out?

How do you hang your toilet roll? Paper facing in or out?

• Paper hangs over (in front) of the roll

Votes: 62 83.8%
  • Paper hangs under (behind) the roll

Votes: 12 16.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On printed sheets, which way does the print face

Do they support undrer's or overers ?

Can facing it the wrong way be seen to be thumbing your nose at the establishment :cool:

Based on The Fence's post - possibly another thread about whether you are a folder or a scruncher?

This is getting too weird.

I'm a folder, by the way. :D

toiletRolls.jpg

Just a reminder, that if you are sitting on the throne and trying out a design, tear off some first, then practice! Otherwise you need to destroy your masterpiece.

Not saying that I learnt from experience....

Whilst the kids were watching The Simpsons, I notice that Marge is an over folded to a point.

Speaking of the Simpsons, in a very early episode the kids were taken away by the authorities. Listed among the reasons that the house was unsuitable was "Toilet paper hung in improper overhand fashion"

Also, if mine is hanging under, my 3 year old can't reach it or tear it off.

(I've been an advocate for hanging over for years, changing it at work and in public toilets wherever possible.)

Speaking of the Simpsons, in a very early episode the kids were taken away by the authorities. Listed among the reasons that the house was unsuitable was "Toilet paper hung in improper overhand fashion"

I was always confused by that line. Overhand fashion is proper, child services know nothing of the hanging of toilet rolls!

I've been an advocate for hanging over for years, changing it at work and in public toilets wherever possible.

Fight the good fight!

*does a power to the people fist*

Random fact - I remember an episode of Oprah a while back had this environmentalist woman on and she said that by putting in the roll so the paper hangs at the front actually wastes a big amount of paper every year because it pscyhologically makes you use more without realising :p

Think I might try this one next time I'm hiding in the bathroom for some peace and quiet from my small child and not so small child :p

Ps. Love the tag!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 82
Back