How long - Finace Approval ?

hi

I couldn't see any similar threads so I started a new one.

How long is ANZ taking at present to approve a loan? My paperwork went in on the 21st October. The mb says I should here back about it next week.

How long does it usually take with ANZ?

This waiting is driving me crazy!

:)

I had a refi application go in at the start of October and RAMs are apparently getting to the application around now. I trust the ANZ aren't that bad.

I had a refi application go in at the start of October and RAMs are apparently getting to the application around now. I trust the ANZ aren't that bad.

Recent one with CBA...a week...I was on the phone daily.

Just keep ringing your contact and drive them crazy. You have to push (gently) with these guys. Don't think it will just automatically come good. It always takes some work with the banks, but it's all good fun.
JB

Hi Kim,

I have been advised there is a 7 day wait atm with ANZ. (Not including the day your MB submitted your Application.) If your application went in on 21st, then 7 working days should bring you to Monday 2nd Nov for an answer.

That is unless,of course, your MB doesn't ring to say he/she has not had an answer and ANZ then reply there is now an 8 day wait.:eek:

Regards JO

ANZ are currently at 6 working days to assess. If further info is required - another 5 days to look at it.

With the exception of Bankwest at 13 days, they are taking the longest of all lenders at the moment.

low valuation

thanks guys :)

ANZ have made a valuation of $239 K on my ppor based on sales figures in the area. This means on that valuation they will loan me only $182 K. This is ****hit I paid$255 K for it and its renovated!

Mb has ordered a visual valuation to take place tomorrow or the next day. If its not valued at $260 K then it will be too expensive for me to go ahead and buy the ip.

I'm thinking what I should have done was get a valuation of my ppor first before I even started looking at ips.

Oh well, whatever happens will happen for a reason.

If this one doesnt work out I can save for another year. In January I'll be on higher money as my job will be reclassified.

Back