how long to wait before I can re-fi again with St George

Hi everyone

St George refinanced a loan of mine from nab in feb. I only asked for a small increase in loan amount to buy a new ip which settled a couple of weeks ago.

There is more equity in the original property which I wish to access. Can I ask for a re fi now or do I have to wait for a certain period to pass?

Thank you in advance!

Should be ok.

This is why it's usually a good idea to tap into more than you need to begin with - it saves a hit to your credit file.

Cheers

Jamie

Should be ok.

This is why it's usually a good idea to tap into more than you need to begin with - it saves a hit to your credit file.

Cheers

Jamie

Bingo

where possible borrow money when you dont need it............. because wehn you do ...................

ta
rolf

Hi everyone

St George refinanced a loan of mine from nab in feb. I only asked for a small increase in loan amount to buy a new ip which settled a couple of weeks ago.

There is more equity in the original property which I wish to access. Can I ask for a re fi now or do I have to wait for a certain period to pass?

Thank you in advance!

As Jamie mentioned, if servicing permits ask for the MAX this time...more than you need...also if your loan amount permits ask for a further discount on your rate ( best time to ask is when you borrow new money/more money)

Back