How much is this house worth?

Hi all,

I'm interested in this house located in Sunshine North but I'm not sure what it's worth... My estimate based on the previous sales in the area is around the $470 to $490k. I spoke to the sales agent and he's telling me the auction guide is around $540 to $570... That's a huge price difference...
http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-vic-sunshine+north-118998367

Anyone from the area knows roughly how much it'll go for? I want to know whether I should waste my time organising a building and pest... I personally don't think it's worth that much...

Residex report for the property is attached. Take a look at the compatible sales on page 4, drive past them. It won't give you the answer but it will give you a feel for it.

Attachments

• Market-Analysis-119-SUFFOLK-RD-SUNSHINE-NORTH-VIC-3020-20150227-090148.pdf
    994.2 KB · Views: 190
I would say extremely ambitious by the REA. He is quoting sunshine central prices. This property whilst nice is not situated in an amazing pocket or anything.

Hi all,

I'm interested in this house located in Sunshine North but I'm not sure what it's worth... My estimate based on the previous sales in the area is around the $470 to $490k. I spoke to the sales agent and he's telling me the auction guide is around $540 to $570... That's a huge price difference...
http://www.realestate.com.au/property-house-vic-sunshine+north-118998367

Anyone from the area knows roughly how much it'll go for? I want to know whether I should waste my time organising a building and pest... I personally don't think it's worth that much...

It annoys me how they have a price guide like $540- $570 as if someone is going to offer $570... I realise in a hot maket somone might but I'd be thinking of offering $520 (depending if that was a good price for it). I made an offer on a property once of $330 when the add said mid 3's the Agent said the vender was chasing around $350.. So I asked" why didn't you list it at that price then?"

Back