How much more borrowing capacity have you left?

I thought I would do a quick survey among fellow SSers about whether they have much borrowing capacity left.

At the beginning of last year I could access at least another $1.6m....now I down to about 400-500K...allowing for the additional 460K I have borrowed this year. I am short by about 650-700k.

I am borrowing via full-doc loans...but I understand serviceability is also applied to lo-docs.

Anyway...would love to hear what people have to say.:)

Unlimited... theres always a way of geting finance, it just depends on the terms and how you get it. :)

I dont have as much debt as i thought i did actually...

I can get finance from secondary sources but am not keen to do this....their rates are higher...I am predominately into buy and hold.

I have no inclination to do large renos or do complex stuff....

Unlimited... theres always a way of geting finance, it just depends on the terms and how you get it. :)

I dont have as much debt as i thought i did actually...

not sure... depending on how the next week or two goes will depend what i have to do and who to talk to at the bank :)

not enough!

Concentrating on paying down the last bit of PPOR debt and saving, saving, saving.

A boring (but necessary) part of the investment cycle.

I'm not comfortable with anything higher than 80% LVR and CG has been non-existent of late (well here anyway).

Up until now I was able to get under 5% rates and 95%+ LMI's.

However circumstances changed a while back and back is getting reluctant to do these for me. I have two loans coming through at present and feel these will be it maybe one more in the tank. There on will be lower LVR's :( . Howver can always make a deal happen. Only recently on a block of 10 units I purchased I got terms of 30% vendor finance @ 5% payable in 10 years time. This means I am paying less then any commercial rate fixed for 10 years :)

Hiya Sash

Id guess if your borrow cap was optimised you could double if not triple your current "left overs" with prime lenders ( balance sheet funds) as long as you have the equity to run at 20 % and arent hugely " rental reliant.

ta
rolf

I have 84% equity and that means 7 figures. Just accumalting more cash to reduce risk prior to executing our next project as I estimate that holding costs would be around 20k per month until sold.

increase your serviceability through CF+ properties if you are having more problems.

such a sh*t having to acquire another property to acquire another....

Back