How not to display your property for sale

Classic

The one around the corner near the green couch - jeeesus that head has probably scared the *&^%& out of quite a few people over the years.

Imagine coming home drunk with date...lol

hahaha, click through the rest of the pics on the link !!! the house is full of dead heads !!!!! unbelievable.... I cant imagine what these people must be really like....maybe the guy is a taxidermist.....something is certainly stuffed.

Unbelievable :eek:

That's pretty disgusting really, and a little sad :(

Everyone knows how hard it is to keep cream carpet clean don't they :confused:

Everyone knows how hard it is to keep cream carpet clean don't they :confused:

Yes, had it for 8 years and it was still like new when I sold. :p It was just me living there, no shoes EVER were allowed, in fact guests were selective and I only ever drank water over it. I now have a musky pinkish color and my life is so much more relaxed. :)

As for the picture... what a way to ruin what appears to be a beautiful house!

the house is full of dead heads !!!!!

Worse than an AC/DC concert in Perth on a Monday night.

Notice the pic of the gun on the wall as you walk in too.

My uncle used to have his unit furnished like that. I think he'd travel to Africa and go on shooting safari's and bring back similar stuff. I remember being horrified when I went into his unit for the first time when I was about 7. I often wondered what he did with his stuff when he moved. Maybe that's some of it.

Would loved to hear the REA's reaction around the office after going to assess and take photos of that house! I reckon your eyes would bulge out your head if you walked into that house for the first time, without expecting that!

Bloody awful really, such beautiful animals, seems a shame to see them hanging on the walls like that...:(.... I just don't get trophy hunting..hunting for food I get, but not to take as a prize....

Back