How not to display your property for sale

i think it is disgusting.

if i met the guy concerned (thinking it would be a guy), then I'd tell him to stuff himself...

If these animals were hunted in Australia or New Zealand, they would have all been feral introduced pests. We have mobs of deer getting about here. They used to just live up in the mountains, but they come further down now as numbers build. Not uncommon to have 50 on a crop at a time eating it.

The bloke who killed these animals probably did the environment a great deal of good. He might have took days to kill just one with a bow in the mountains, and took the carcas home for the family as venison and mounted the head. Or he might have used a gun out on the plains and got 20 of them at once and kept the best one. There is even a wild pig there.

I know a bloke who would have this many mounted heads. It doesn't turn me on at all but he's extremely proud of em. And I reckon they make the house smell a bit off.

See ya's.

The seller and agent should be mindful that they could lose potential buyers on principle alone. I would not buy that house regardless of it's price because I'd actually feel guilty about giving money to someone who has such an obvious disregard for animals.

I once bought an warehouse converted apartment in Fitzroy from someone who intended to live in it first for 3 months. In the offer I added $10K to the price on the condition the seller didn't live in it as it was brand new and I couldn't bare the idea of him and family cooking meat in the house. Sounds crazy I know but I've been vegetarian for 20 years and don't allow the cooking of meat in my home.

My husband thinks they should be hanging up the other end.

Some people do:
picture.php

from here:
http://inventorspot.com/articles/deer_butt_art_14369

Why do game hunter like to mount there trophies? What a throw back.

Everytime i shoot a good round of golf I dont frame my scorecard and then stick it on a wall for everyone to see.

Maybe I should!

Infact I will.

Pics to come.

Just had a thought that all those mounted trophies would be an excellent deterrant to any burgler.

Even if said burgler was armed with a kitchen knife, I doubt he / she would be fully equipped to deal with a full rack of (presumably sharp) antlers. :)

With that said, I didn't expect to see the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen to be so.. well mundane. Animal hides, wooden shields, spears, poisonfrog darts and woven-grass carpets would just add to the whole 'Safari' theme.

Back