How not to display your property for sale

Yes, bet you didn't know about our secret life, eh? We were trying to keep it a secret.

I had to reveal your horny love nest, the members of the forum had a right to know.

The poor animals are the ones that got in the line of fire everytime we have a discussion (argument) on which is best. His big sheds, or my resi.

Now we know why Dazz doesn't think much of resi investing.
He's obviously upset over all the poor deer :(

I zoomed in a little bit more, and enhanced things, like they do in csi.
picture.php

That is very fancy computer skills Vincenco, how did you do that (with Photoshop??)

I think you've got it the wrong way around. You will notice that he's the one with the gun. :D

I'm just waaayyyy to quick with my skates on. :cool:

You misunderstand :rolleyes: He's upset over all the poor deer that got killed, because he didn't mean to get them :rolleyes:

That is very fancy computer skills Vincenco, how did you do that (with Photoshop??)

Hi Petal

It was just a quick job using Gimp and a laptop touchpad. Gimp is a freeware editor, only 15mb, and about as good as photoshop 7 http://www.gimp.org/
Photoshop 8 or CS as it's known is a little more advanced, and easier to use. I've tried CS4, and some things were nicer, but other changes were worse.

Vincenco

ummm - do i know you? asides from driving 2 hours to "pop" in to see ex-mil, after i heard fil had passed on, and pass on my condolances and check she was going okay, i haven't seen her for 12 years.

and after the very frosty reception i know why i hadn't bothered.

haha - although when going thru the very messy divorce i was tempted to pass on some anon info to the authorities about some poaching activities and illegal deer releases into crown land ... in the end i decided he wasn't worth the bother.

I actually did an inspection on a property in Brisbane once that had a "trophy room".
REA gave me a nice quiet little talk on the footpath prior to entering as to what I could expect to see in said "trophy room".
Yes, it was very upsetting to see these things up close and personal, it also made me gag! To this day I can't remember what the rest of the home looked like, but man do I remember the address and the creepy feeling the place gave me.
Needless to say, even having prior warning, I legged it outa there as soon as I politely and possibly could !!
So, yes, it does kinda put buyers off a little. ha ha

No shortage of places to hang your hat and coat in the house, if you rigged the eyes in those things to follow people around it would be very entertaining.

If I lived in Brisbane I would go to the open house just to see the reactions.

Nice house though

I still wanna know what was in that trophy case :confused:

I actually bought a place which had big lizards in massive enclosures (among all the other creepy crawlies hanging around the place)

I loved them, but the rea was totally creeped out. When she was trying to get me to meet thier minimum asking price, I told her "Ok, if it comes with all the lizards" and she nearly screamed :D She didn't ask me to meet the vendors asking price again after that.

When I was fixing up the place, I found and caught an awesome little lizard, with tiny legs. Looked just like a baby snake, alot like this little guy:
picture.php

Stupid me forgot to take him home with me however!!! So I called the tradey still there to let him go :mad:
But they don't always stay little and cute. They can grow even bigger and uglier than this apparently.
picture.php

And I think thier bite is poisonous.

While unarguably tacky, it really doesn't bother me at all. All the animals are grazers and hardly endangered so morally I don't have a problem. If there were elephant tusks, tiger skin rugs, rhino heads etc then it would be different.

That style of "decor" doesn't suit the modern house at all though. It really needs a more masculine room to display the trophies - timber walls, stone fireplace, dark leather furniture etc.

Back