how reliable is suncorp

hi there

I applied for pre-approval and got accepted

I then went on and found a house (im confident its undervalued)

In between pre approval and now, my car blew up and i applied for some finance which went on my credit report, but then i withdrew my application cause i didnt like the comapny i was dealing with.

So although my financial situation hasnt changed i do have a extra credit enquiry on my file

do suncorp ever withdrawl after approval?, my broker says she has never heard of them doing it, but i have a track record of bad luck, so im assuming the worse

If all depends if they've already done a CRA check on you or not. If they have, then most likely they won't notice. If they haven't, then they'll see it and ask you about it. You just need to give them a reasonable explanation and then they'll be fine with it.

Not the ideal situation, but it probably won't be an issue. I'd suggest that you be upfront about the additional credit enquiry when going to full approval. Let them know what happened, what the amount and the outcome.

If they find out, the question will be asked and they'll be more sceptical of the answer. If you're upfront, I've generally found the banks to be more accomidating.

Not the ideal situation, but it probably won't be an issue. I'd suggest that you be upfront about the additional credit enquiry when going to full approval. Let them know what happened, what the amount and the outcome.

If they find out, the question will be asked and they'll be more sceptical of the answer. If you're upfront, I've generally found the banks to be more accomidating.

Yep what he said ^^

And yes; banks can pull out from a unconditional approval; rare but it does happen, if they see it as to much of a risk.

Regards
Michael

hi there

I applied for pre-approval and got accepted

do suncorp ever withdrawl after approval?,

Hi James

if you are acting in reliance of any pre approval from any lender to form a binding purchase contract, you are possibly going to continue ur expectation of "bad luck"

Pre approval is designed as a guide only..............and is usually full of a lot of conditions ( thats why its also known as conditional approval).

What you are looking for to improve your luck is an unconditional approval

ta
rolf

Back