How smart is your right foot ?

Please spoil :cool: your Sunday by doing this.

I am sure some of you have already known about this
but for most who don't please try once..........
(open attached thumbnail)

Attachments

• Right Foot.jpg
    Right Foot.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 200
Please spoil :cool: your Sunday by doing this.

I am sure some of you have already known about this
but for most who don't please try once..........
(open attached thumbnail)

Aarrgghh! I thought I could do it. I usually can do those sort of things, but even thinking about drawing the six made the foot change direction.

Yep I could do it. But I am left handed and my right foot is dominant (unusual) so maybe that's why.

Usually you are dominant on one side.

It depends how good your left brain right brain are connected too.

My son stood and started walking around furniture at 7 months and never crawled. Crawling connects the right and left hand brain so he had lots of difficulties with anything that needed that (eg riding a bike). He had to do exercises for a while.

My son stood and started walking around furniture at 7 months and never crawled. Crawling connects the right and left hand brain so he had lots of difficulties with anything that needed that (eg riding a bike). He had to do exercises for a while.

It's never too late to crawl!!

My nephew did not crawl and had quite a few problems, so his parents were told to encourage him to "cross crawl" (right hand and left knee together) as often as they could. Even when he was 4-5 they were still crawling around the lounge room. Occupational therapist said it was the best exercise to get the hemispheres of the brain working together.
Marg

Easy Peasy.

I don't get how it is meant to be hard??? The number six is written in the same clockwise fashion as the foot. Just to see if it made a difference I also draw the number in the anti-clockwise direction, but still no problem.

Easy Peasy.

I don't get how it is meant to be hard??? The number six is written in the same clockwise fashion as the foot. Just to see if it made a difference I also draw the number in the anti-clockwise direction, but still no problem.

You write 6 clockwise???? wierd:p...kidding

I can do it with my right foot/hand but can't do it with my left foot/hand (I'm dominant right handed but do a number of things like a lefty).

They teach at school (at least they did when I was a kid) to start the six from the inside and wind your way out, in the clockwise direction.

Dont you think its much easier to make 6 in anticlockwise direction.:confused:
I guess that the reason you did not find this exercise hard at all.......

I write 6 clockwise aswell.

I just tried the exercise with my foot rotating clockwise, and drawing the 6 in the air anti-clockwise....

...and it was seriously bloody hard!!!! :eek:

My forehead and palms were sweating, my face was going red, and I even started to get a little bit of a headache. I had to take 5 in the tea room just to compose myself :eek:

Well, not really, i'm just talking b.s. Besides wondering why would someone write 6 anti-clockwise, it was just as easy as doing it the proper clockwise way.

For those who write 6 clockwise, how do you write capital G or C?

I was always taught 6 went anti-clockwise; I had no idea there were people out there that actually thought clockwise was the 'proper' way. Do you also load the T.P. upside down?

G, C, Q, & 6 & 9 & 0 are all clockwise, 3 is two clockwise turns, and 7 is clockwise/left to right then down, and I drive around roundabouts in a clockwise motion.

This feels comfortable to me, and it's definitely the proper way for me to write, regardless what percentage of people write like that... I think we need a poll...

6 and 9 are clockwise. but the rest of it is annticlockwise. The reason the alphabet is anticlockwise is because it flows easier when writing in "running writing".

C is clockwise

Thank you for opening my eyes... I never in my wildest dreams considered that a possibility. No seriously, if I didn't read it here, I'd probably die an old man assuming everyone on the entire planet did their capital Cs anti-clockwise. Bizarre.

Back