How to make 100k in your spare time.

99k is good enough if the things not going as planned. Good Luck. With the zeal you have, you cant fail.

Hopes and motivation for many rests on you...

Even Impossible says. I M POSSIBLE...

Dunno how you'll go, tough market but good luck with it.

What about this for an idea though? Free to whoever wants it as I couldn't be bothered.

Told the wife the other day to get some of those rubber gas fittings that go on the male ends of the gas line that goes into the gas cylinder on BBQ's and other gas appliances. I've got 2 on my main BBQ, one on the portable camping BBQ, and numerous others scattered about the place. The rubber O-ring thingies only last 4 years or so before they crack and start leaking gas. So the usual thing to do is pilfer the ones of other gas appliances. So I was down to my last one.

Me tells wife to get a heap! They should be worth 20 cents, but whatever they cost just get them as we need them!

$8 for two! Bloody hell I thought! So she did what I told her and got a heap, $40 worth. For a tiny little rubber O-ring sort of thing.

Well, that place saw us coming I thought? So this morning had a look on the interweb. They are $5.75 on E Bay. For one!

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/REPLACEM...T-FITTING-RUBBER-BULL-NOSE-SEAL-/281610432985

Anyway, maybe they are made of some special stuff? Dunno, but all I know is that it's hard to get em to last for more than 5 years.

Anyone who can get some bloke in China to make these things for 10 cents each, and sell them here for $2 each will have the entire Australian market to themselves for years. Instant millionaire!

See ya's.

ps. This post is not entirely serious, just a little bit. :D

ps. This post is not entirely serious, just a little bit. :D

I know what you mean, it's like when you go to the hardware store and a packet of 10 screws is $3 or $4. The cost of producing 10x screws wouldn't even be 10 cents.

The problem is there is a limit to how cheap something can be for someone to even be bothered to sell it.

competition is for sissies as Mr cardone would say

Are you a Cardone fan?
I'm just starting but going as hard as I can.

I just had a new idea today.
Instead of a To Do list, where you have important priority and less priority stuff, and you try and get through as much as possible, I made up a Must Do List.
That is, I will not go to sleep for the day until I complete everything on my list.
It's working so far.
Got all my stuff done at work, had to stay back and clear up a backlog of emails which was one of the Must Do's, then did my first weights work out tonight for the first time in 6 months, body is shaking.
Healthy dinner is next followed by creating a draft clothing order plan, read for an hour then write out goals.
Still got a few things to go before bed, but it's working.

I really think this Must Do plan is a winner.
I've let myself off too many times in the past when there was no urgency to get things done, but this way makes committing easy.

Are you a Cardone fan?
I'm just starting but going as hard as I can.

I just had a new idea today.
Instead of a To Do list, where you have important priority and less priority stuff, and you try and get through as much as possible, I made up a Must Do List.
That is, I will not go to sleep for the day until I complete everything on my list.
It's working so far.
Got all my stuff done at work, had to stay back and clear up a backlog of emails which was one of the Must Do's, then did my first weights work out tonight for the first time in 6 months, body is shaking.
Healthy dinner is next followed by creating a draft clothing order plan, read for an hour then write out goals.
Still got a few things to go before bed, but it's working.

I really think this Must Do plan is a winner.
I've let myself off too many times in the past when there was no urgency to get things done, but this way makes committing easy.

I'm liking his YouTube videos.

Hustle like an immigrant is a good 1

2 month update.

Received my first batch of T-Shirts yesterday, really happy with the designs.
These were printed locally while overseas suppliers are still being looked into.
It's been a very slow, (for me), process so far, as someone who wants to get stuff done right away.
Extremely frustrating at times too.
Setting up the foundations is alot of work with not much to show for it, lucky I'm skilled in delayed gratification and persistence.
Made the first sale today, so I guess that's a milestone.
Now that I've got physical product in hand, the marketing magic can happen.
I was really trying to market product and see if I could presell, and get going with social media, etc, but with no history of this product type, it was frustratingly difficult to prepare marketing with no product.
Anyway, now I have some product in hand, the sales can start to flow and the games can begin.

Back