How to make 100k in your spare time.

Agreed

I keep telling people money is everywhere. The difference is whether you cared to look or you'd prefer to stick your head in the sand.

Hey Ace,

Is this a new site or are you going to prop of your existing site.

Since you have already set up a pipeline for fitness products, why not funnel new products through that pipeline?

Am talking to Laury about importing some products ourselves when we get back to Aus, wil follow up to learn more.

Love your enthusiasm and appreciate your mentorship.

Hey there Navid,

Totally new website built from scratch.
Totally new product line.
Basically, building something from scratch primarily for the challenge of creating something from nothing.
What I need to bring is some initial start up capital, hardwork, total commitment and a whatever it takes attitude to get to the goal of entering a completely new industry and making it a success.

I'm actually quite scared about this and quite uncomfortable right now because I'll probably have to lay down something like 25k on an initial stock purchase for products I know nothing about.
Reason being that if I'm going to ramp this thing up from the start, I don't want to be short stocked if it takes off instantly, which is the plan, as there's a fair bit of lag time in product supply.
I can't dwell on what will happen if I can't sell the stock, it's not an option.
If sales are slower than expected, I'm just going to have to get my sales skills, networking, some social media, etc up to the levels required to get the job done.

Hi Ace,

This is inspirational stuff. Looking forward to re-visiting this thread in the future

Something I need to take away - step into the unknown. Want to part from the corporate world once the portfolio accumulation is sufficient. Need a push to take the leap though. I will look into Grant Cardone. Need the mojo same as I had when we first started accumulating. Feel it's been a bit slow........

Congrats on your success & great attitude!!!!!

I pray for You!

Ace, how's this for an idea.

I would like to start a website (copyright pending) where for a small $10 fee I will pray and wish goodwill for the on-line customer. I will cover every denomination and will make a short video of myself praying and wishing goodwill.

There will be a review section where customers can give feedback about their sudden success in life, be it monetary, romantic, family, spiritual, health or career orientated. I will reserve the right to "control" feedback.

Just got to brush up on my HTML.

Ace, how's this for an idea.

I would like to start a website (copyright pending) where for a small $10 fee I will pray and wish goodwill for the on-line customer. I will cover every denomination and will make a short video of myself praying and wishing goodwill.

There will be a review section where customers can give feedback about their sudden success in life, be it monetary, romantic, family, spiritual, health or career orientated. I will reserve the right to "control" feedback.

Just got to brush up on my HTML.

Hey datto. Nice idea, but how do you leverage it? Will you personalise each message, or will you have a generic Catholic/Hindu/Buddhist/etc prayer/wish that you can recycle? :D

Hey datto. Nice idea, but how do you leverage it? Will you personalise each message, or will you have a generic Catholic/Hindu/Buddhist/etc prayer/wish that you can recycle? :D

Each message will be personalised in the sense that the customer's name will be displayed, and as I pray and wish goodwill, the customer's name will be mentioned.

However, the video will be a template for each denomination. It may be animated but I'd have to check that it's not offensive.

Each message will be personalised in the sense that the customer's name will be displayed, and as I pray and wish goodwill, the customer's name will be mentioned.

However, the video will be a template for each denomination. It may be animated but I'd have to check that it's not offensive.

Rather then trigger numerous worldwide copyright alerts ,I think you would be on a winner,just make them that powerfull that they are all forgotten as soon as they are read,and put relatively cleaner ones up every new day..

This idea is still early days. If it breaches coyright or is offensive then I could just make it a message of goodwill. Positive comments can brling out the best in an individual. As one customer finds success and tells family/friends about my website, the cash will just roll in!

Really admire your guts and determination especially at your age

But unless im wrong. You are starting a new business from scratch. A typical work from home online shop (dont worry. Ive done it before from scratch too)

What makes you think 100k in 12 months? Unless ive missed a previous threas of yours

But unless im wrong. You are starting a new business from scratch. A typical work from home online shop (dont worry. Ive done it before from scratch too)

What makes you think 100k in 12 months? Unless ive missed a previous threas of yours

AITH turns over $millions in his other ventures, pretty sure he has a little Midas touch on his side.

Ace, Im with you, looking into something similar with a few other lines.

pinkboy

I just had a snap decision yesterday that I'm going to start a fitness clothing range to sell predominantly online.
I'll probably update this post in real time and show how you can bank 100k of profits in less than 12 months in your spare time.

Stay tuned.

Good luck Ace in the Hole!

Do keep us updated. I am sure there will be lots to learn for everyone over here.

Cheers,
Oracle.

100k is just a figure that gets thrown around alot, nice simple figure.

My aims and efforts will be to net a mil, which seems absolutely crazy and unbelievable at this stage, but once the realisation that it is possible sinks in, the actions will follow.
Momentum will build.

Time will tell.

One thing to note, money is not a motivator in this exercise, although it is a nice side effect.
It's purely about setting a goal, out of ones comforts zone, and accomplishing it.
I'm definitely not comfortable right now mentally, a quite stressed actually, but remain positive and confident about the result.

Ouch... I thought 40s is the new 30s :mad:

Ace, I thought 25K is just a pocket money for you. Why are you concerned about the 'initial start up capital'?
I'm not trying to be smart. I'm simply trying to understand the financial mindset of a successful person like you.

Ouch... I thought 40s is the new 30s :mad:

Ace, I thought 25K is just a pocket money for you. Why are you concerned about the 'initial start up capital'?
I'm not trying to be smart. I'm simply trying to understand the financial mindset of a successful person like you.

No problem.
I'm not saying you're being critical, but any criticism, negativity and doubters are highly welcome and probably required.

The 25k capital required for product is probably a little low, may have to bump it up a bit.
The money is not a concern.
The main issue is that I'm scared of failing, and this is where most people would quit.
The easy thing for me to do would be to admit I made a mistake and not sure I can do this.
But, even though I'm scared, I'm following through with determination.

One thing to note, money is not a motivator in this exercise, although it is a nice side effect.
It's purely about setting a goal, out of ones comforts zone, and accomplishing it.
I'm definitely not comfortable right now mentally, a quite stressed actually, but remain positive and confident about the result.

Sounds like an awesome adventure and ... what I've found from owning my own businesses ... is that is should never all be about the money - although money is a serious consideration - or even the product itself ... rather about the passion and marketing.

Can't wait to see how it unfolds :D

Back