how tough is it in suburbia now?

to be honest, i don't care if it's harder for anyone else, just the same as no-one cares if i'm struggling.

you make your own bed.

To answer the OP question. Yes. I do think its getting tougher in suburbia.

No, I dont think this is because of higher living costs though. Personally I believe its getting tougher because of the hype and glamour we are all exposed to through the media.

Plasma TV's, New homes built for less etc. Keeping up with "Jones's" has got worse and I think and this has made it seem that things are worse than what they really are.

What im trying to say is, I think we are making it worse for ourself in our own minds, but in fact, living can be soo much easier than we make it.

My partner and I consider ourself doing it "tough" compared to others, but im sure compared to others, we seem to be doing it easy. All comes down to perspective I guess.

Cheers

Mick

You've hit the nail fair and square in the middle in the scone.

If FHB's were content to save for a second hand 3 x 1 (or even a 2 x 1) on the outskirts of the earth, then there'd be no worries.

But that's not the done thing anymore, so based on what's done now, then yeah; they're all doin it tough.

Too bad; read my sig.

to be honest, i don't care if it's harder for anyone else

I'm absolutely devastated you feel that way Blue Card. The family and I have been through a really tough patch these last few years, but we are slowly getting back on our feet.

Due to my injuries I still cannot work, but the wife now works two jobs and then comes home to cook my dinner. We don't get out much, other than the gold class cinema twice a week, cos they are the only chairs my back can handle right now.

just the same as no-one cares if i'm struggling.

I'll be 'round with a batch of scones directly once the wife has made them. We need a strong cup of tea and a jolly good chat my friend. BTW, can ya spot me $ 50.00 ??

Your a classic Dazz :p

Can never tell when your talking BS or for real half the time.

Hope the back heals soon ;)

Cheers

Mick

I'm absolutely devastated you feel that way Blue Card. The family and I have been through a really tough patch these last few years, but we are slowly getting back on our feet.

Due to my injuries I still cannot work, but the wife now works two jobs and then comes home to cook my dinner. We don't get out much, other than the gold class cinema twice a week, cos they are the only chairs my back can handle right now.

I'll be 'round with a batch of scones directly once the wife has made them. We need a strong cup of tea and a jolly good chat my friend. BTW, can ya spot me $ 50.00 ??

f__k you're dry.... !!!

Back