How well do you know the US of A

84% I guess that is ok, I cheated thou we just came back from a 5 week vacation to the USA, so all those funny and wierd shapes were still pretty fresh in the head. :p

84%, 64 miles, 520 seconds

I had it easy though, California, Florida, New York, Michigan to start. Everything else just fitted in around it.

I got Alaska and Hawaii right!!

If you get coastal/international border states first up it gives you a big advantage.

I'd bet a mars bar the average Ozzie would get a better result than the average US citizen.

64% 189 Miles 325 Secs

Would be interesting to see how many North Americans can place various countries on a world map.

I'll get off of my soap box now.

This is brilliant, I've been spending a fair bit of time in the States lately and I am slow on uptake of learning the various States and their location, this is teaching me.

82%, 77 miles and 346 secs. I am good with some. Poor on others. Getting better. Thankyou!

abject failure. Can't get the flags to stick where I want & in time. Was a geography teacher too! Would do much better on hard copy. Well, always an excuse!

KY

Interesting. Got to Level 3 from Asia. Did well by just shooting arrows asap at the country. Did well on India & Israel mainly because Israel is so small! Now I know where Lebanon & Turkey are. I maily aimed at Jordan & Iran!!

Thanks for the links, it's been quite fun.

KY

Back