Howling dogs

I have 2 dogs, they are camp dogs.

They are loyal and trusting, I say car ride they go in the car , I drive off without them there fine. BUT then I walk away from them at home close the gate and go for a walk they howl.

Does anyone know why?

They are loyal and trusting, I say car ride they go in the car , I drive off without them there fine. BUT then I walk away from them at home close the gate and go for a walk they howl.

Does anyone know why?

Maybe as you walk down the road one dog jumps on top of the other dog,and one starts howling as they try to see where you have gone..

My dog does this too, you can hear the broken heart if we don't take him for a walk. He does stop, but sits, watching the street waiting for our return.

:confused:

1144842304_584ff1eedc_m.jpg

How did you come by camp dogs?

ho hohaha just looked up the link - they're gorgeous. Wow, used to see dogs like this in PNG when I lived there too. I'm sure they're fantastic - look at the character!

I've got one and agree they're the most amazing animals. Again, if you want a dog why go to a puppy farm/breeder for a designer dog when these guys are clearly the best?

I've got one and agree they're the most amazing animals. Again, if you want a dog why go to a puppy farm/breeder for a designer dog when these guys are clearly the best?

Absolutely. Well said. There great dogs! A lot of character and built tough! And know who's who very quickly!

Does anyone know why?

My 2 just go to sleep. They do however sleep right next to the front door the whole until i come home, don't move at all. I know as i have a dogcam and watch them all day from the office or phone.

if i take one dog and leave the other alone, then the soft sad howling starts.

Back