Hows this for an RE ad?

If it was my house i'd be pleased.

...and your wife think the same? :p:D

Yeah OK its a bit different for RE although the car industry has been doing the same for a long time.

Now I think back - there is not one single feature of that property that I can recall - not one :eek: .....but I could describe the girl and pick her out of a police line up ;)

Propertunity;761277Now I think back - there is not one single feature of that property that I can recall - not one :o .....but I could describe the girl and pick her out of a police line up ;)[/QUOTE said:
Strange....my husband said the same thing.

"Do you come with the house?"
"Oh you!" *tee hee*

images

it looks like a gorgeous house, why the need for a tacky hooker looking girl to try and sell it...

cheap marketing tactics, it may be different, but how about being different without having to resort to a female stripping????

This ad is offensive...

They're going to get a single male as a buyer, the female part of a couple would probably slap the male part for staring at the boobies too much and not noticing the blackbutt floors.

And don't let the kids look at that cool house we just found on the internet!

it looks like a gorgeous house, why the need for a tacky hooker looking girl to try and sell it...

cheap marketing tactics, it may be different, but how about being different without having to resort to a female stripping????

This ad is offensive...

Um....lighten up a bit? I've had enough of the PC brigade - go hug a tree somewhere please

This ad is offensive...

Everything's offensive if you find someone sheltered enough.

Funny ad, but as others have said I don't remember much about the house.

Now Evand I must ask, when you found this link, were you searching the internet for houses or girls? :)

You admire them for doing something different? Oh yes, totally. Women have never been sexually objectified to sell a product before have they? How innovative and original. Truly genius! :rolleyes:

I personally felt there should have been more nudity. Tha ad promised MA and delivered PG- misleading and deceptive conduct under the TPA I say.

How was she objectified? She is an adult who is perfectly capable of making her own decisions. Stop treating women as if they are incapable of thinking for themselves and need to be protected from the big, bad world.

Back