I cannot rent out my first home after 6 month bought it ?

But you knew you wouldn't be living there for half a year. The fact that you left it empty to try and manufacture false evidence to support your fraud doesn't change the fact that you were attempting to commit fraud. The only thing you seem to be complaining about is that you're bad at it and are going to be caught!

if she left it empty,they would check the utility bills to see if it was of a reasonable consumption to see to check if she was living there.

the other would be the electoral registration and your driving license and rates.

also as long as snowhite complied -she will be ok

they have silly rules such as if your PPOR settled and there was a tenant in there for 4 months due to the lease and you stayed 1.5 years and sold you still pay CG on that 4 months. however if you stayed 6 months from settlement and then rented it out - u are exempted from CG.

if she left it empty,they would check the utility bills to see if it was of a reasonable consumption to see to check if she was living there.

the other would be the electoral registration and your driving license and rates.
Melbournian said:
they have silly rules
Melbournian, you're once again confusing the issue of whether a fraud was committed (it undoubtedly was!) and whether she'll get away with it or not (whether the evidence is sufficient or not to prove the fraud).

The fact that the rules are silly is irrelevant. I think it's silly that couples can't split income, and that a household with one partner earning $180K and the other $20K, pays more tax than a household with 2 x $100K earners - but that doesn't mean it's OK to cheat on my income tax. :rolleyes:

If I kill somebody with an undetectable poison, I'm not really guilty of murder, because nobody will be able to prove that I did it. :rolleyes:

Back