I have 40 spots left for my Sydney speaking event (non BS) on the 27th March 2012.

It has been 3 months since our last speaking event where we covered of the basics of how I had built a multi million dollar property portfolio over the past 8/9 years.

I will be speaking again on the 27th March, on behalf of Westpac.

What will I be covering off on this time?
I will be discussing what I have been up to over the first 25% of 2012, every property I have purchased, the numbers of each deal and how I have turned a profit from these in my standard non BS approach. I will also be discussing how I have been able to build a portfolio of over 50 buy and hold properties (generating over $100,000pa passive income) along with renovating properties where I generate more than $50,000 profit per month. I will share how I generate the equivalent to the average annual Australian wage in my 4 week reno process. How to protect your portfolio from mishaps, and grow it aggressively whilst minimising risk.

I will cover off how to renovate small projects from kitchens and bathrooms to full rebuilds, to financing projects, structuring portfolios, how to locate, negotiate properties, manage your portfolio.

My whole professional team will be at this event where you can network and ask as many questions as you want, ranging from other property investors, mentors, coaches, tradespeople, finance strategists, valuers, solicitors, financial advisors, property researchers.

If you are wanting to start your portfolio, grow your portfolio, network with other investors, or see what I am talking about I have limited spots available due to the capacity of the venue so I will unfortunately only be able to reserve spaces for the first 40 people to get back to me. - You MUST register via to [email protected] to confirm numbers of attendance for the night.

When is it?
Tuesday 27th March 2012

Where is it?
Crown Plaza Norwest (Baulkam Hills) NSW.

Time?
6pm

Cost?
FREE

This is a highly unique event and it is important to register your details for this as places are limited. The event is Free as it is being facilitated by Westpac. If you missed my last low key presentation and are interested in knowing how to structure and grow a substantial property portfolio then this event is a must.

Hope to see you there!

Nath.

Last edited:
Thanks Nathan !

Really appreciate you posting the youtube links as i am working In Dubai at the moment and could not have made it to the live event.
Cheers

Back