I Need A Buisiness Partner.

I need somone to manage my office, attend to maintenence repairs, assist with growing a massive portfolio of property, that can also understand finances, lending criteria, and value adding. is reliable, honest, and has a very high moral fiber, as well.
do pays,for our staff only two at the moment, and is so motivated its like a desiese.

I am licenced to build, "C" i get all products at trade , i have a fair to positive name in the reigion, i am not greedy and so very easily to get along with. and have plenty of infrustructure all set to go, including accounts, and other subbies , this is a very good oppertunity for somone to get half cut in every thing thats built, and every thing thats invested, if done right , we could easily have a property portfolio of 20+ homes each within the next ten years. that will make me 50, of which i wish to take a back seat and retire.
If you wish to make this sacrafice for the next ten years and reep the rewards , PM me, thanks craig.

I need somone to manage my office, attend to maintenence repairs, assist with growing a massive portfolio of property, that can also understand finances, lending criteria, and value adding. is reliable, honest, and has a very high moral fiber, as well.
do pays,for our staff only two at the moment, and is so motivated its like a desiese.

If I found someone like that, I'd marry them!!:)

F

my current partner, has walked over trivial things, i found him to be dishonest, in ways, and as the penny has not droped for him ie good debt /bad debt, and all of those trully insperational wealth building, ways we all know about, he can walk i will not stop him.

its very important for me to be able to work and build this buisiness with like minded folks like yourselves, had i known about ss years ago, i would have persued a wife as well from here , no joke.. but we were all young once upon a time..

this partnership is better than a gold gift for the right person.
ie i build kitchens for 4k, extensions for about 25k these could be the value adding required to make most properties nuetrally geared,
we have about a 33k month turnover, at the moment and i wish to use these funds to provide the gearing qualities required to build a massive portfolio. and cash positive construction buisiness,

like most this current partner, see this as madness, he wants a new v8 commadore ute:rolleyes:

haha, it would be nice if SS had a decent 'spell check" function. i can spell but I often comeo ut looking like I can't because of the speed i type and post !!!

So Craig, not taking the pss, but being the builder, I take it you are looking for someone primarily for capital contributions. don't fancy moving to Brisbane do you? :)

not specifically, but i am working in some stratigies now , that would see me manage my time better, and allow me/us to keep creating wealth endlessly,
but no it was not a finance only partner i was looking for, i don't work like that, i play fair, this was not a money grab thing that i posted.

Craig

I am confused as to why you want to mix business with investing.

The business should be where you get you money the investing is where you take your money and use it to make it grow.

A partner in the business doesn't have to have the same personal goals, he can want to drive the latrest v8 ute or whatever that should simply come out of his % share it doesn't mean that you also have to drive the latesat v8.

Apart from anything else your business should never ever own any real assets (investments) as if your business get sued or get into financial difficulties then all the investments will go.

Just some thoughts

Cheers

i apreciate your input, in my studies, you can only buy properties based on what you earn , so if you earn x the banks will only allow you to get xy,
but a business t/o is 30 times a standard earnings so the fin ance companys would should keep this in mind when you need to come up with say a rediculas short fall of $200 a month.

ie mcdonalds and KFC use this principle, they are in the property buisiness through their cash flow, from food sales.
i wanted to do the same through my sales of extensions renovations and property maintenance, but if you have a business partner that wants to feather there own back with half the profits and can not see the real end goal, it ends in constant childish disagrements, , his attitude of a new car and flash boat, instead of adding to investment properties, to secure our futures is beyond his thought processes, and perhaps one day 20 years from now the penny will actually drop.

so i have chosen to appeal to those folks on ss who have/and can see these same goals as most of us on here talk the same talk, and in the hope that my experience and builders licence is appealing to those that need that as their key stone, hence the post, :D

hope that my experience and builders licence is appealing to those that need that as their key stone, hence the post, :D

This would be very convenient for me Craig. Particularly the licence. Though I also require finance to produce profit - which has been restrictive post GFC. I beleive I have the potential to either profit or add value to the tune of 150k per project and could knock over 2 - 3 projects per year with current experience. Was going to post a similar request for a JV partner but haven't got around to it. I alluded to a current prospect in my duplex thread but have not finalised any deal as yet. Not sure if we can do business but pm me if you want to chat. :)

Hope you acheive your 10 yr goal. Good luck to you.

I reckon I would be the man for you.

I am a manager of some experience, have plenty of time up my sleeve and I understand good debt v bad debt.

Unfortunately I am 5 hours away.

Best of luck to you mate - I really mean it.

Though I also require finance to produce profit - which has been restrictive post GFC. I beleive I have the potential to either profit or add value to the tune of 150k per project and could knock over 2 - 3 projects per year with current experience. Was going to post a similar request for a JV partner but haven't got around to it.

If someone could provide a patch of dirt for a few dwellings it could make a nice threesome.

hi all
as a great writer of the written word I think that making sure people can read your posts is very important
ha ha
if you want to make this business work then put together a couple of people if you wish I can get involved just depends who's in the group
I'm in Sydney and deal with people in la so distance is not an issue
just because you are good a one thing does not make you good at another you need to put people around you that are good at what they do best
and the percentages are a mix not just 50/50
if you want a structure and a mix then you need to find the people and then work out a mix
I do that weekly
so no problem for me
any question pm me or email me [email protected] or a couple on here have my mobil numbers
if it's hard to read that's fine by me

Back