I need a Property MENTOR...

Hi All
I thought what better place to put this topic then this forum. If anyone can help me...it will be from this forum.

As many of you know, i have left IT and am doing Property Development FULL TIME. However i am facing some "challenges". My focus has been purely the BroadAcre Land, where I want to buy large blocks of Land (30 Acres +) and subdivide them into smaller blocks.

I have been seraching for a MENTOR for the past 3 months now...with no luck. If any of you know a successful Land Subdivision Developer who is interested in Mentoring someone like me, AND more importantly they are in a situation where i can help them get the deals and they will Mentor me from time to time....that would be IDEAL.
THanks for listening...
Khurram

Kristine
I am from Melbourne as well.
THanks for the quick reply...i appreciate it. Do you think you have someone in mind??
Khurram

Dear Khurram,

Better than posting your location once I would suggest going into your profile and adding some more information so that this question is not asked again in the future.

Would also assist in your mentoring search as it helps others more easily relate to yourself.

Cheers,

Sunstone.

this thread always comes up when this issue is discussed

a quick search (its that little button in the top left that says search) found it....

here

:)

Hi Khurram

In the May/June issue of Wealthcreator magazine they have an article (P. 74) by a guy named Peter Comben, who's a Melbourne-based developer. No contact details, but it may be worth contacting WC to find out his details.

May also be worth reading the article and, if you like it, tell him so !

Good luck

Dear Zorro,

Interesting how Peter is used as a reference by WC for their advertising.

http://www.wealthcreatormagazine.com.au/advertisinginfo.htm

Having never advertised my services before, I was extremely pleased with the assistance the team at Wealth Creator Magazine provided. They helped me write and design my ½ page ad from the ground up. As a result, I have built my entire database of close to 500 clients, almost entirely from this magazine.
Peter Comben ~ Comben Developments

(Wealth Creator and Henry Kaye are the same.)

Cheers,

Sunstone.

Back