I still hate realestate.com's new site

It's only fair to give something a fair run before being critical......The new site sucks. I hate it! Go back or go forward but please don't leave me with this abortion of a site.

look the word up in the dictionary Andrew! " an offensive term for something so badly done or made that it is a complete failure" LOL

look the word up in the dictionary Andrew! " an offensive term for something so badly done or made that it is a complete failure" LOL

?? Don't think so. Do you mean abhorrent?

Even so...

Despite pretty much everybody on SS hates it, I don't mind it. I like the auto-updating map view.

i hate it because my browser at work has problems with it, i mean if i cant surf real estate sites at work what am i supposed to do : )

At least items can be deleted from the saved list now.

On my wishlist is that a page loads up with everything you want to see so that you can scroll down just once without having load up page after page after page..

Edit : just saw yours, Penny, above. Try again - it's only just been changed.

Last edited:
As I said look it up in the dictionary

?? Don't think so. Do you mean abhorrent?

Even so...

Despite pretty much everybody on SS hates it, I don't mind it. I like the auto-updating map view.

According to Encarta Abortion is among other things and I quote "an offensive term for something so badly done or made that it is a complete failure" I hate the auto updating map view it just wastes my time.

JASA

The search

What exactly don't you like about the site?

I find it generally frustrating. I did think at first it would just take getting used to but it wasn't that. The search options are more limited (no region search from the start map) and searching areas that are not familiar is tedious. Every time you click on a property on the map it drags the map away from where you want to be. I don't know if it is a problem with my computer but everything is sooooo slow! I have high speed broadband connection and don't have this problem on other sites.

Back