I want to write a book!

Back in 1997, Dolf de Roos published a book - "Extraordinary Profits From Ordinary Properties". The only trouble was, it was published in New Zealand and was full of New Zealand properties.

We were discussing with Dolf this week about us writing a similar book for Australia. People are eager to relate stories about properties which they bought for prices that, looking back, seem like steals, plus recent acquisitions which also show phenomenal growth.

Your success can be an inspiration for others. We would like to gather examples of properties that you have bought and compile them into a book. The whole point of the book is to show that extraoridnary returns can be made from ordinary properties.

If you are interested in providing personal examples of your successes, please send me an email to [email protected] and I will forward you complete details of what we would need and how to go about it.

It doesn't matter if it's a buy and hold property, a reno, a development, a wrap - we are interested in hearing about them all.

This is your opportunity to not only "get published" but also to help others understand the financial success that can come to ordinary people through property.

I am hopeful that you will all get behind this book and provide your stories.

Paul Murphy
The Investment Institute

Last edited by a moderator:
Reply: 1

How about we also do a book. " Mistakes and money I have lost to Real Estate."

Gee Cee

Reply: 1.1

Sounds good to me !!

Happy typing

Gee Cee