Ian Hosking Richards from Rocket Property Group

To Coota 9, just to clear up any misconceptions. Firstly, we do not only recommend OTP, not sure where you got that idea from. Would also welcome some specifics regarding your assertion that we have been offering OTPs that are above market value. We are certainly offering premium properties in premium locations, as we are targeting a premium tenant. We are looking to offer affordability and value, but I'm not interested in 'cheap'. We always look for fair market value and support this with comparables and upfront valuations. If you could tell me exactly which properties you feel were not offering good value, and give me some comparables to support your assertion I think other forum members would find this of more value than sweeping generalizations

Never heard of you before but a couple of things, your website with offerings is just about all OTP by the looks of it (http://www.rocketpropertygroup.com/properties). Maybe 1 or 2 are built all the rest appear to be artist impression.

Who does your valuations, are they licensed as a valuer or just your or the developer's valuation?

Back