Ideas for old tennis court

If you don't like tennis have you considered that removing it or grassing over the area may devalue your property? Jacque would have a better idea but I would pay a premium if I was looking for a ppor and it had one.

Thanks for everyone for the suggestions. :)

I heard that it cost about $120k to built a tennis court and almost every second property in my neighbourhood has one. But never I see anyone playing tennis on them. I was just wondering if there is any other practical use for them.

Exactly! It's only a matter of time before Big Brother overturns the ridiculous laws regarding weed. A handful of states in Seppoland have made it full on legal and a number of others have medicinal weed, my guess is within five years, we'll be seeing 'medicinal hooch' at the least here in Oz.

Exactly! It's only a matter of time before Big Brother overturns the ridiculous laws regarding weed. A handful of states in Seppoland have made it full on legal and a number of others have medicinal weed, my guess is within five years, we'll be seeing 'medicinal hooch' at the least here in Oz.

Yes this is seriously a great idea if OP can take a longer term view. I think it's now legal to consume weed in more than half of 'Mericah (26 states). Oz will do the same once they see what a success it's become and how much extra tax revenue it earns. Cultivation and distribution of marijuana is now big business with lots of opportunities for investors.

Back