Ideas, ideas !!

Hi my current situation is as follows:
Currently have one neutrally geared ip roughly valued at 270-280k and I'm looking to get my second ip. For the second I'm looking in the 5-10k radius of the city, a house that I can Reno to add value to the house, hold for capital growth and eventually sell. And continue the process.im an electrician, and have a good network of tradie friends and I feel it's time to start doing something and building a portfolio. Looking for positive criticism to my situation !! Ideas of suburbs, Reno ideas ? Anything !!!

I heard on the grapevine that Tanzania is the next big thing. They have a stable government, non-corrupt legal system, good property law system and lots of Oz companies are investing over there atm. Much better than Starlingrad as you don't require a national as a jv partner (or you can get one as director and sign their resignation so you can change directors).

Budget for the property is roughly 520k with an extra 50k ready for renovating. I like cooparoo and camp hill on the south side. Good suburbs, good transport. Northside I like keperra, wilston on train line, good size blocks still affordable in keperra.

Back