I'm looking for a low cost PM in Melbourne?

Hi All,

My tenant is vacating in the coming weeks.

My current PM wants:
  • 6.5% + gst commission each month
  • 1.5 weeks rent to get a new tenant
  • $220 to advertise my IP on all the real estate websites
  • $100 for a board.

He went away on holiday and came back last week and I've never heard from him yet. So obviously he's got plenty of business. During the last 4 years I've heard from him about twice per year!

I'm sick of paying thru the nose for high priced PM's who give very little service.

(For people who say that's a cheap price, then good luck if you're happy to have too much of your profit wasted on PM fees when the net yield for IP's is a meagre 2% in Melbourne!)

**So can anyone recommend a low cost PM who offers good service, who does inner east property. My IP is in Prahran area.

Thanks in advance :)

Agreed with above - talk to Lil Skater.

Don't focus on cheap - especially in the world of property management. Besides, an extra percent on management costs might only amount to a few extra tax deductible dollars per week.

Cheers

Jamie

As above. Lil is the owner, and she does Property Management only. She's very committed to being the best PM out there. Give her a call & have a talk. Of course, it's obligation free. :D

www.qura.com.au

Don't focus on cheap - especially in the world of property management. Besides, an extra percent on management costs might only amount to a few extra tax deductible dollars per week.

If you want to use a Property Manager I totally agree with finding a good one rather than a cheap one.

Back