Improve Cashflow: Own your own ATM

So I came across this mob recently and it piqued my interest.

The basic premise is you buy an ATM from them (for $15-30K), and in return you receive ~30% profit (after all outgoings). In addition you depreciate it over 10 years, and sell the residual.

Has anyone tried something like this or used other non-traditional investments to increase cash flow?

Seems like a quick and powerful way to improve your serviceability (enabling you to borrow more) or pay down some debt (thus building equity). Alternatively, it might be a good way to transition from the asset accumulation phase of your investment life to draw down your equity and get some cash flow to live on.

Has anyone got thoughts on whether you would use something like this in your portfolio? Are there other techniques you use beside the usual shares dividends, rent and salary for cash flow?

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with them.

The basic premise is you buy an ATM from them (for $15-30K), and in return you receive ~30% profit (after all outgoings). In addition you depreciate it over 10 years, and sell the residual.

Has anyone tried something like this or used other non-traditional investments to increase cash flow?

Seems like a quick and powerful way to improve your serviceability (enabling you to borrow more) or pay down some debt (thus building equity). Alternatively, it might be a good way to transition from the asset accumulation phase of your investment life to draw down your equity and get some cash flow to live on.

Has anyone got thoughts on whether you would use something like this in your portfolio? Are there other techniques you use beside the usual shares dividends, rent and salary for cash flow?

Disclaimer: I am in no way affiliated with them.

Its bulls... just like most people here. These ATMS charge a premium when withdrawing from them, people these days walk 200 meters to save 50 cents most wont use these atms and look for there banks atm instead.

I will try not to be bulls.........................

assuming u can get the income that you expect, most lenders wont recognise same until you have 18 to 24 mths tax rtns to show the income

ta

rolf

Thanks Wombie.

Evidently I have poor SS search skills! I dd search, but somehow didn't get relevant results.

I dont blame you, the search function is crap.
Instead, go to google and type in the following as a search and you'll have better results:

Site:somersoft.com keyword terms here

There have been a few listed on the ASX. My ATM failed within a year in 2011. Some tried to flog them to SMSFs Ezeatm is still listed on ASX.

Coles & Woolies offer cash for free. How can you compete ?

Using the ATM is 100% cashflow :D

Instead, go to google and type in the following as a search and you'll have better results:

+1

I only ever use SS Advanced Search using a single keyword with the "Title Only" option when I can't remember the Google search construct:)

Don't let Sim hear you :)
I agree tho!

Most Profitable would be near Pub I recon, Could probably have another property deposit on the amount of Atm fee's from Night outs.

Back