Indented Head, Vic

Anybody know much about this suburb?

Got a friend who owns a big house in St Leonards (jealous!)

and reckons Indented Head quite underpriced for its location, and if you are looking for a beachside house as an investment but is not overpriced, this is the best time and place to go!

ive had a look can get 600sqm-800sqm blocks with a shack on it for about $300-$400k,

seems like a good deal, obviously this is not right on the water though...

Actually had a look at it recently. I've been fishing at St Leonards a couple of times and thought I could pick something up fairly cheap. There are some blocks around $130k (about 500sqm) that are 2 blocks from the water. If you want to build might be worth a look

Anybody know much about this suburb?

Got a friend who owns a big house in St Leonards (jealous!)

and reckons Indented Head quite underpriced for its location, and if you are looking for a beachside house as an investment but is not overpriced, this is the best time and place to go!

ive had a look can get 600sqm-800sqm blocks with a shack on it for about $300-$400k,

seems like a good deal, obviously this is not right on the water though...

Indented Head...who on Earth named a suburb like that? It is even worst than my pet hate Launching Place

Actually had a look at it recently. I've been fishing at St Leonards a couple of times and thought I could pick something up fairly cheap. There are some blocks around $130k (about 500sqm) that are 2 blocks from the water. If you want to build might be worth a look

Funny Deewha!

wow $130k 2 blocks from the water that sounds cheap, as in 2 streets away?? or 2 properties away??

sorting out by price on re.com.au, and the cheapest is $300k or so for about 600sqm, so your price seems like a bargian

Back