indian hatred thread ... again

I have had Indian, Chinese, Pakistanis and of course Aussies for tenants. The migrants tend to pay their rent on time and they do their best to return the place back to reasonable condition to retrieve their bond. However their cuisines tend to make the place smell, in particular the curry and they may bring along a cluttered sense of interior decoration.

On the other hand the 'educated' tend to be a pain in the proverbial, with some migrants used to having cheap house help in their home country expecting gardening and handyman maintenance to be included in the rent for free. The Aussies can come out to be the worst, sad to say, rule on no pets to be let in the house was discarded and the carpet smelt of urine or they take grievance to Tribunal regardless of grounds, merely "I complain" will do. :rolleyes::(

Funny I get nervous and fearful when I see a flag flying, and especially when it's on a car. Those nationalists have a very narrow idea of who deserves to share the air in their country. We need less flags not more.

Really?!? You probably wouldn't want to go to Malaysia then - they have their national flag plastered onto and hanging off everything and I mean everything - even masking taped onto the bonnets of their cars and hanging off nearly every high rise balcony and archway.

I love seeing our flag being displayed with pride and fluttering from cars every Australia day, it would be a sad state of affairs if this ever stopped and we had to feel shame about our nationality and it's flag, and I'm only 1st generation Aussie as well, with absolutely no ties to Britain.

Attachments

• IMGP1070b.jpg
    IMGP1070b.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 75
The Southern Cross has a long history (back to the 19th century) of being associated with nationalist tendencies in this country. Perhaps not everyone with an Aussie Pride sticker plastered on their car is aware of that - nor perhaps the irony of using the German fraktur typeface so beloved of the Nazi's - but it doesn't mean that others aren't.

Indian tenants

Hiya

I have an IP tenanted by Indians; they keep my house spick and span! (their housekeeping is much better than mine.....)

and what curry smell?????

cheers

i have friends who have had indian tenants and think they're really great. i don't care where they come from, what they look like, what their religous or otherwise inclinations are as long as they pay the rent and keep the house tidy.

i was going to reawaken this threat to find out if there was any news in india regarding the indian national guy who killed the little indian boy ... the orginal killing was blasted all over the news in a very anti-australian manner, so i was wondering what the reaction was when the killer was one of their own - like 2 other recent indian national killings .... :(

I've had a bit of a flick through some of the Indian media before and after some of these recent "events".

The headlines loudly scream crap like "Indian man torched by racist Aussies" and "Racism behind toddler's death".

Once the facts become known, it is much harder to find any reference to those same headline making stories.

I've had a bit of a flick through some of the Indian media before and after some of these recent "events".

The headlines loudly scream crap like "Indian man torched by racist Aussies" and "Racism behind toddler's death".

Once the facts become known, it is much harder to find any reference to those same headline making stories.

It seems to me that Indian media is racist towards white people, especially Australians. :mad:

All the media want to do is sell stuff, and racism seems to assist in them selling more product.

The only thing we can do is read their trash with an open mind and an understanding of their motivation BUT don't buy their product.

Cheers
Graeme

that's funny - because most middle class indians proudly boast of their colonial heritage and english forefathers yet mention nothing of their indian side.

Yes, alot of Indians say they are ANGLOindian...to me thats them being racist against Indians lol

If they hate Australia so much and think of Melbourne as a ghetto for the Indians, but LURVE England, why dont all Indian racist aswipes shoo back to India or England, seriously.

Not where I live it isn't - it is very obvious from the minute you drive past Parpajinya Community at the Newman turnoff. You'll see stuff out here that will never be reported truthfully in any documentary or newspaper.

Agree 100%...living in country SA let's you experience the truth everyday.

Yes, alot of Indians say they are ANGLOindian...to me thats them being racist against Indians lol

If they hate Australia so much and think of Melbourne as a ghetto for the Indians, but LURVE England, why dont all Indian racist aswipes shoo back to India or England, seriously

Who thinks Melbourne is such a ghetto ? Anglo Indians ? I thought you were complaining about the media in India ?

Seriously dudes, who cares? The media prints what sells. If you think that kinda trash is unique to India, you obviously don't pay attention to Australian media, or any media from anywhere in the world.

nor perhaps the irony of using the German fraktur typeface so beloved of the Nazi's - but it doesn't mean that others aren't.

it's a pity that aldof pinched the bent cross as it was orginally from a very peaceful and beautiful egyptian goddess.

I am glad you guys see some sense. The media here and India are no different. The good thing is that both of these are free so no government can control them.

Having said that...I see the mainstream media in Australia...particularly Channels 7, 9, and 10 are out of touch of the landscape of Australia. You seem to only see white anglo faces in their programming......and some of them seem to run stories demonising Muslims, Lebanese, Indians, poor socio-economic areas, etc..... This is probably why I watch the ABC News...a lot more balanced.

When I see this change....we will see more balanced coverage here also.

As the old saying goes....."throwing stones from glass houses"....

Seriously dudes, who cares? The media prints what sells. If you think that kinda trash is unique to India, you obviously don't pay attention to Australian media, or any media from anywhere in the world.

our media is as bad as any of them, look at today tonight and current affair there treatment of muslims has been disgracefull over the last 10 years.

Back