Indooroopilly & Petrie Tce

Hi All

I am selling up a couple of my resi places and am making the move to bigger commercial stuff. Although these 2 have been very good to me over the years I am having 2 years with no business income while I am back at uni. That means I can sell these and access all the equity and my cgt will be minimised as I won't have any non-investment income this fy. Although I could redraw and go up to the 80% lvr on them that still leaves me with around $200k more that can go towards my commercial stuff.

Indooroopilly
117 Market St 4 bed 2 bath 2 decks double storey timber and tin. I polished the floors and painted it inside a decade ago. I haven't even driven past it in 5 years but agent said for owner occupier they would renovate but for a rental it is fine.
Agents Guestimate of sale price $510k. Allowing for error in price, commission advertising etc. am happy to go $480k with no agent. Rent is $460 per week leased until December.

Brisbane city -Petrie terrace
97 Princess st Brisbane city 3 bed (laundry is size of 4th Bed) pree- 1900 workers cottage. Could do with raising and restumping. pretty rough and ready on the inside from memory (again haven't seen in in years). on 184m2 block of land which is actually big for the street, there is no soil cart lane behind so others in the stree that have it are on 150m2. Agents Guestimate of sale price $530k. Allowing for error in price, commission advertising etc. am happy to go $500k with no agent. Rent is 290pw. Places around the million mark for sale in this spodt if raised, reno'd and built in under etc. Less than 1km to cbd and short walk to caxt st , roma st station etc.

Will look at settlement up to 4 months on either 1 of the properties but would like other one settled earlier as I am going to lend my brother some coin to pay off his gold digging ex wife.

Any serious interest pls let me know asap as I will be signing exclusive with agent by next friday.

Sign a sole agency instead - doesn't change anything other than allowing you to secure a buyer and avoid commission. In an exclusive, you pay regardless who finds the buyer.

There is no difference between an exclusive and sole agency from the agents perspective.

97 Princess St

Hi RPI

Stumbled across your post and are interested in 97 Princess St. Is it still for sale? My parents live in Brisbane and walked through the house. Please let me know. Did you sign a sole agency?

Simon
[email protected]

Back