Ingleburn and Surrounds

Ingleburn and Surrounds Heating Up

Seems like Ingleburn and surrounds are heating up.

Just got an email from my property manager, they are No. 1 in sales for Sydney region in March.

To quote the email:

-We are ranked 1st in Sales out of 150 Agencies
-We are ranked 5th in Rentals out of 149 Agencies

---

Over 10 - Properties Under Contract in 3 Days
Over 20 - Many Deposits taken in 24 Hours
Over 25 - Transactions Made in 3 hours of less
Highest Selling Ratio per Agent @ 45 Settlements per agent.

Disclosure: I'm happy about this, I have an IP in Ingleburn!

Last edited:
Ingleburn has been hot for a while now.. The whole of western sydney has been crazy for at least 1.5 years..

Seems like Ingleburn and surrounds are heating up.

Just got an email from my property manager, they are No. 1 in sales for Sydney region in March.

To quote the email:

---

Disclosure: I'm happy about this, I have an IP in Ingleburn!

It has been re-zoned, there is a big re-newal of the area and there is planned hight rise developments being approved.

It has been re-zoned, there is a big re-newal of the area and there is planned hight rise developments being approved.

Whoa, how did you know it first Mikey ?

if that is the case, then buying strategic house/land package will certainly a good option to get CG investment.

Friend of mine has a few properties around there and got wind of the changes towards the end of 2013 but since then prices have gone through the roof.... Finger lots have gone up 200k since then so im spewing i didnt buy when he told me to....

I think there is still some growth in the area and Ingleburn has really good setout but prices have gone up so much and rents have not kept up

Narrow blocks - there are lots of blocks in that area and also in Farifield and Canley Vale which are single dwellings sitting on 3 lots so you can technically build 4'fers and triplexes.

Back