Inspections for Units

No the strata won't necessarily have the info.

Go through an inspection or two with a padi inspector, and you'll know what to look for in apartments - they are relatively easy.

They can also be difficult for a lot of things that not even a professional inspector can see (eg condition of roof on a 3 storey block etc.

Cheers,

The Y-man

Really, that is interesting Y-man. Sorry but what is a padi Inspector?

PADI - Professional Association of Diving Instructors.

Inspector - someone who inspects.

padi Inspector is therfore someone who inspects diving instructors ..

they are also well known as inspectors of strat units .. I thought everyone knew this ..

mind you if you didn't know this you might also not recognise a typo.

cheers

RightValue

they are also well known as inspectors of strat units .. I thought everyone knew this ..

mind you if you didn't know this you might also not recognise a typo.

ouch, not everyone has been into property investing since 2002 or more ;) I was hoping experience at this would make life a lot easier but maybe it makes you bitter?

ouch, not everyone has been into property investing since 2002 or more ;) I was hoping experience at this would make life a lot easier but maybe it makes you bitter?

Personally thought RV's was the funniest post I'd seen in a while... :D You need to have abit of a thick skin around here :)

And you'll want to pick the brains of people like RV... especially when you find out his profession..... ;)

Cheers,

The Y-man

Personally thought RV's was the funniest post I'd seen in a while... :D You need to have abit of a thick skin around here :)

And you'll want to pick the brains of people like RV... especially when you find out his profession..... ;)

Cheers,

The Y-man

Yes I actually thought the first part of the post was very funny, maybe I interpreted the 2nd part wrong as I find this forum quite friendly overall.

Back