insurance for IP

i know that Terri Scheer and EBM are known for their landlord insurance.

However, do you usually take up the bldg insurance with them as well or do you look elsewhere? any suggestions for bldg insurance only?

currently my IPs are all with comminsure. new IP settling in few weeks and wondering if i should look at other company but don't know which.

i know that Terri Scheer and EBM are known for their landlord insurance.

However, do you usually take up the bldg insurance with them as well or do you look elsewhere? any suggestions for bldg insurance only?

currently my IPs are all with comminsure. new IP settling in few weeks and wondering if i should look at other company but don't know which.

I see no-one has replied to this so I will jump in. No doubt you could go elsewhere for your building cover but I wouldn't see any logic in doing that. Both Terri Scheer and ourselves (EBM) have building policies specifically designed for landlords, they are underwritten by major insurers and are quality products. In the case of TS you would take two separate policies (landlord and building), in the case of EBM you would take a packaged product being RentCoverPlatinum which is packaged and sold as one although is two separate products behind the scenes.

Whichever policy/ies you choose just make sure it suits your needs for the risk you wish to cover.

If you need any more info feel free to let me know.

Back