Insurance - life - income -etc

Howdy

So I've reached my comfort level with risk and adding more properties will require me to invest in some insurance.
What's the best way to go about this?
Should I visit a broker( any recommendations)
Should I get it through Super.

Cheers

See a financial planner (who doesn't work in a bank!).

It may be beneficial to obtain life insurance inside your super. seriously consider who the beneficiaries should be too.

See a financial planner (who doesn't work in a bank!).

It may be beneficial to obtain life insurance inside your super. seriously consider who the beneficiaries should be too.

Thanks Terry!
I did see one once, came away thinking I should be buying a new car :p
Had a couple of good pm's :)

Our firm does insurance reviews incl life, income, TPD, etc. It may sound strange but make sure you consider your existing superfund first - They can offer very cheap policies for death.

I don't do them myself as I'm not licensed. I work alongside Christian who does this. Email me below if you are interested and he can contact you. We don't usually charge a fee if we are paid by the policy....Its not out of your premium its paid by the insurer.

Its often worthwhile including spouse too...No point you being insured to hilt and then an issue means you are single income + raising kids.

Our firm does insurance reviews incl life, income, TPD, etc. It may sound strange but make sure you consider your existing superfund first - They can offer very cheap policies for death.

I don't do them myself as I'm not licensed. I work alongside Christian who does this. Email me below if you are interested and he can contact you. We don't usually charge a fee if we are paid by the policy....Its not out of your premium its paid by the insurer.

Its often worthwhile including spouse too...No point you being insured to hilt and then an issue means you are single income + raising kids.

Hi Paul,

I am looking at this too..I just dropped you an email ..Can you please refer me to your colleague with whom I could discuss my requirements..

Cheers,
Ujwol

Back