Insurance on Fully-Furnished rental property?

hi all,

Quick question in regards to taking out insurance on an investment property which will be rented out fully furnished.

I am soon to be turning my ppor into an investment + plan to leave my appliances/furniture behind.

The furnishings themselves are quite expensive and one of the major drawcards of the property in itself.

What is the best way to insure my property + contents for use by renters?

Thanks in advance.

1. pay for home and content insurance
2. get good tenants - background checks help.

cant think of any others

And make an allowance for repairs and maintanence on the applie\ances, as you let the property with them, its up to you to keep them in working order, and or replace them if necessary....