Insuring a house that's being renovated?

My bank needs a property that is currently being extended to have insurance, other than the builder's insurance.

Our former insurer, RACV, does not insure properties where there is no functional kitchen or bathroom.

Any idea who would insure it. Property is in Melbourne.
ive never been asked whether my property has a kitchen in it,

just try a different insurance company as I doubt you will get asked unless you volunteer it

I use Doug Napier insurance for all my insurance. His number is 0407772174, I'm sure he would be able to help you out.

Dustin McMahon
Your Broker
0430 110 304